WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How do you know when you're ready?

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
Um, how do you know when you and your partner are ready for sex? Are there any signs that show he wants to go all the way? I'm a girl and I need some help here. I also don't know if I'm ready. Any suggestions or help or anything?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
if your a girl and wondering......dont he wants to go all the way and is probably wondering why you have waited so long

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
bassicly if ur rdy, he prly is, im not possitive cause ive never been in this sort of situation b4, but IF i had a GF, and she asks to have sex, im sure i wouldnt say no :p

Pachyderm

I really did.
Something totatlly cliche but if you're not sure that you are ready, you're probably not ready. It always help to have conversations like this with your partner, if you don't feel confortbale enough to have a convo like this with your partner, then you're not ready to do it with him. You guys both need to feel totally comfortable with each other. Often times it's pretty spontaneous, but if you're not that type of person, you probably should talk to your bf about it.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Chickenzrule said:
Um, how do you know when you and your partner are ready for sex? Are there any signs that show he wants to go all the way? I'm a girl and I need some help here. I also don't know if I'm ready. Any suggestions or help or anything?

Look with guys they'll have sex with you b4 you even date if you want. We're pigs and do anything for sex. So he's ready whenever you are. btw how do you know a womans ready to have sex in a relationship? It jsut may come in handy

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
mariusthegreat said:
yeah..id deftnly like to know when theyre ready....hmm..maybe that way i wont get slapped everytime i ask.... : /
haha ya it would prolly end the slapping so some woman PLEASSEE tell us =/

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Well, I think age is a factor too, 14 is the legal limit and you can't have sex with anyone 4 years older or younger than that until your legally an adult with liscense and everything. I think the more important factor is not letting whoever you want to do it with for the first time take advantage of you and dump you right after and such. I'd make sure hes a genuine guy and you should sit down and talk to him and if he seems to eager about it then I think I'd wait even longer, you don't want someone who is just itching for sex. Gotta make sure you both agree to do it, then look at ways of protection... I think the most promising factor of how you know you feel your ready, at least in my opinion is, how do you feel after you masturbate, do you feel all guilty? Or do you feel like you want more? Or do you feel like its a normal thing? If you feel bad or guilty, you'll probably feel a hundred times worse if you actually do it at that time. Make sure you feel comfortable and OK sexually before you jump in to actually doing it. Peace out.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I am a girl and I like to talk about sex a lot. Don't let a girl fool you, their just as interested in as you are but they wont be so blunt about asking. We want to know you guys are the right choice for us because to some of us it is a big deal. It's more likely that a girl will have sex with you if she is completely comfotable with you, and if you can talk about anything, including when you'd might like to have sex, that's a bonus.
I wouldn't really mind if a boyfriend asked me if I wanted to do it with him, as long as he doesn't say "comon lets do it..comon" No..it has to be like, "I was wondering..you know..if you're not ready then I am not ready, I'll wait, I just wanted to know if you were comfortable" you know that type of questiion. it might sound cheesey and boys don't want to do that really but it's the way to go. And if the girl says not yet, you have to respect that, and if you are frustrated, ask her "well what are you willing to do?" Don't just leave her cuz all she wants to do is make out right now.

yotaka

Clitpickle
I'm 13 and you may think because of it I probably don't know about sex at all but that is totally not true. At my school most of the girls are total sluts and plenty of them arn't virgins (keep in mind we all just got out of 7th grade 4 petsakes). So those kind of girls guys don't worry about even asking (which I'm sure you know) but as 4 the others you're gonna probably have to wait till they actually come out and say they want to. Because if they want to, believe me, they will let you know when they are ;) Like they say, most girls who are the quietest are the best at having sex usually.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
hrm ya I was just wondering because I haven't dated much and most of my friends who are women aren't the best to talk about to this either, they're drug users, one's in jail another will sleep with any guy she sees practically, and the other has a really fucked up home life.

But thanks a ton it'll help :D

yotaka

Clitpickle
mariusthegreat said:
what happened to the whole waiting to get married bid?.....
pls, as most people I know would say "Getting married is sooo overrated" But of coarse I live in L.A. So I guess it doesn't really count... :D

yotaka said:
I'm 13 and you may think because of it I probably don't know about sex at all but that is totally not true. At my school most of the girls are total sluts and plenty of them arn't virgins (keep in mind we all just got out of 7th grade 4 petsakes). So those kind of girls guys don't worry about even asking (which I'm sure you know) but as 4 the others you're gonna probably have to wait till they actually come out and say they want to. Because if they want to, believe me, they will let you know when they are ;) Like they say, most girls who are the quietest are the best at having sex usually.
*blinks* oooookay *takes notes*

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
well i knew my g/f was ready when she threw me on the bed...just a small sign she wanted to. i think the condom she thew at me was a pretty good one too.

yotaka

Clitpickle
Hypertron said:
well i knew my g/f was ready when she threw me on the bed...just a small sign she wanted to. i think the condom she thew at me was a pretty good one too.
See! You just have to wait! They'll let you know. ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
I would like to wait until I got married, but if the right guy came along, I wouldn't mind giving it up early. But it's gadda take a lot for him to convince me first.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
My g/f told me that i somehow talked her into it. Which i don't remember cuz i never really talked about sex and when i did i was jus playin around. She said that it was stuff i did and i could see how she could tell me that cuz the few weeks before i would just randomly show up at her house with some roses and gave her a cookie from her favorite resturant and gave her a kiss before i had to go to football practice, but sex was the last thing on my mind when i did stuff like that, i just love seeing her smile!

magnolia

Postaholic
U sound like a total sweetheart. I hope I find a guy like u. That's really sweet.