WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How do you know?

Hey there... a question for anyone who knows the answer: how do u no if a girl likes u? i mean does the fact that she talks about how cute u r 2 her friends and my friends make it obvious that she likes me? I mean my best friend's g/f talks about my best friend till the cows come home and she loves him... but this chic talks about me and exactly what i said word for word because it was apparently "so cute"... what does that mean? someone please help me out here because i have no idea and i'm just rippin my hair out tryin 2 figure it out...

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
This is the question of the ages. Unfortunately we guys must risk rejection and embaressment every time we want to find out.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DrummerDude said:
Hey there... a question for anyone who knows the answer: how do u no if a girl likes u? i mean does the fact that she talks about how cute u r 2 her friends and my friends make it obvious that she likes me? I mean my best friend's g/f talks about my best friend till the cows come home and she loves him... but this chic talks about me and exactly what i said word for word because it was apparently "so cute"... what does that mean? someone please help me out here because i have no idea and i'm just rippin my hair out tryin 2 figure it out...
dude, just ask her. girls like guys with initiative.

Jung

???
Premium
DrummerDude said:
first, follow DustinzGirl's advice, then put it:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
DrummerDude said:
Try telling her how much money you have, if you don't have any lie. Then tell her how fast you camero is. That always rocks. I'm kidding dood ... just go talk to her. Tell her that her outfit is kewl and that she has pretty hair or something. Girls dig that stuff. Then ask her if she wants to meet you some where on the weekend and hang out.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
heres 2 things to gone on. if she touches you alot when shes talking to you, or if she makes future plans for you guys to hang out. im no expert, but im no geek either.

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
that shit bugs me too man, but theres always this thing called (fear of rejection) and it really sux for ppl with no self esteem, so your best bet has already been told to you, JUST ASK :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, i've had that problem, but i just ignore it. I figure that its their fault for rejecting, they missed out, you know? Down the line they realize what a mistake they made.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
"Can i buy you a fish sandwich?" ROFL. I think the ladies man = hilirious.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
DrummerDude said:
this chic talks about me and exactly what i said word for word because it was apparently "so cute"...

Ok.... as you can see with all of the unnescesary words taken out of the quote you actually answer your own question.. :thumbsup:

Seems like she diggs you already ... so just keep doin whatever it is your doing... :)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Unforgiven said:
so why is it the guy who always has to talk to the girl and not vice versa?
Because we are the more confident and dominant gender *please, nobody tell my wife I said that* :)

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
What I wish women would do when they reject us.

1. Make it perfectly and totally obvious that the answer is no. Do not string us along for grins and giggles.
2. Try not to laugh.
3. Say why the answer is no so in future (with others) we know what to do or what not to do.

ReiMeishin said:
1. Make it perfectly and totally obvious that the answer is no. Do not string us along for grins and giggles.
2. Try not to laugh.
3. Say why the answer is no so in future (with others) we know what to do or what not to do.
And i couldn't agree with you more on that one buddy!

thomasca

Clitpickle
Man, don't worry about it. Frankly, high school relationships are brutal, swift, and don't copinsate enough for the pain they leave behind.

That and frankly, if she likes you, she'll tell you.