WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How do you want to die?

Slacker

Postaholic
I was wondering how would you want to end you life? I would want to die with a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. I don't want to live my elder years sitting in a nursing home in pain All the time.

Edit: Sorry if there was another thread like this. I searched everything possible.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
didn't we do this two days ago?

i can remember saying some smartass thing like 'lack of blood to the brain'..

Slacker

Postaholic
void said:
didn't we do this two days ago?

i can remember saying some smartass thing like 'lack of blood to the brain'..
I don't think so. I searched everything possible about this thread. If so sorry, the search bar isn't that perfect.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
I don't think so. I searched everything possible about this thread. If so sorry, the search bar isn't that perfect.
s'ok, i don't mind/care.. just recognised the theme..

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I want to die with a guitar by my side andi have no clue. Too drunk to care :thumbsup:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
there was a thread exactly like this. but ill post the same thing i posted there:

killed by vin diesel

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I want to die by a 9mm shot to the head from a cop right after I put a 9mm slug into my ex wifes head.

Linksy will work too.

Before I hurt anybodies feelers, I better ad this tag:

/sarcasm

Don't really mind how I die, as long as I get burried in the ocean. :skull:
Or, better yet, I wanna live forever!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
DementialWave said:
Don't really mind how I die, as long as I get burried in the ocean. :skull:
Or, better yet, I wanna live forever!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
rapture alert!!

i would like to die in my sleep, not screaming and crying like the passengers that would be in the car :) or going out with a bang, suicide saying fuck you to the world.

and i would like to buried with my ass out of the ground so that everyone that pissed me off could kiss it :p

Killed by cops after opening fire in a crowded shopping mall. :happysad:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Two words: sledgehammer fight. :)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sledgehammer eh? sounds interesting, but im sure $20 and a beartrap would make it fun.

Peacefully in my bed when I'm asleep, definately not killed by some disease that left me in the hospital for months/years..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I want to die choking on Copylifted's salami...after he gets shot in the head by a cop for killing his ex wife.

JusDoodln'

Too dumb for the shortbus
dustinzgirl said:
I want to die choking on Copylifted's salami...after he gets shot in the head by a cop for killing his ex wife.
. . . . . . . ,

. . . . . . . ,

. . . . . . .Ok.

From Cool Ways to Kill Yourself : Suicide by drowning myself in a huge vat of my own sperm seems a particularly impressive and poetic way to go.

It's a work in progress, of course.

DWTGSTFU

Stoner Babe
Sweet Sweet Suicide

I want to die strunked outta my mind with a :gun: pistol in my hand and my fucked up mom watchin :D me blow my fuckin brains out :bomb:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I dont actually want to die.. It kinda freaks me out, but I want some visual experience before hand, like some trip, and then I just drift off.