How Do You

iamegan

Hoodrat
i was wondering hoe do you get pics
under yor name?
im a real noob at this kinda stuff so can anyone help me out?
i hope please help if possible

Bibas

That's Illogical.
What, what, what ?! You have only ONE chance to say a "hello(read:fuck you)" on this site, and your darn greeting is a bloody question about the "pics under yor name" ?! Is this a fucking joke ?! YOR are a waste of space in this great, beautiful world, get yourself an avatar, and a fucking brain at E-Bay !

*cough* One more thing. Welcome.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
welcome and fuck you.......i'd say something else but im exausted :(

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
not exactly a exciting introduction but at least your not like almost every other dumbass who posts "Fuck you all" and doesnt post agian, hopefully you stay a little bit longer, more people, more fun.

Easty

Click click boom
Bibas said:
What, what, what ?! You have only ONE chance to say a "hello(read:fuck you)" on this site, and your darn greeting is a bloody question about the "pics under yor name" ?! Is this a fucking joke ?! YOR are a waste of space in this great, beautiful world, get yourself an avatar, and a fucking brain at E-Bay !

*cough* One more thing. Welcome.

dude, maybe he's saving it up for later

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Saving what ? Money ? Ahhh, East, you are bloody right !

He's saving cash, 'cause he's waiting for a Sale-off, so he can buy a brain a lot cheaper !...you're brilliant !

Thou...you know what, iamgan ? Later, you won't find any good brains, so you'll have to choose a used one. But it's your choice.

Oh, and btw ! Be sure to choose a pink one !