WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Do You

i was wondering hoe do you get pics
under yor name?
im a real noob at this kinda stuff so can anyone help me out?
i hope please help if possible

Run a google for "Avatars". I'm sure you'll find something you can use.

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
What, what, what ?! You have only ONE chance to say a "hello(read:fuck you)" on this site, and your darn greeting is a bloody question about the "pics under yor name" ?! Is this a fucking joke ?! YOR are a waste of space in this great, beautiful world, get yourself an avatar, and a fucking brain at E-Bay !

*cough* One more thing. Welcome.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
welcome and fuck you.......i'd say something else but im exausted :(

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
not exactly a exciting introduction but at least your not like almost every other dumbass who posts "Fuck you all" and doesnt post agian, hopefully you stay a little bit longer, more people, more fun.

Easty

Click click boom
Bibas said:
What, what, what ?! You have only ONE chance to say a "hello(read:fuck you)" on this site, and your darn greeting is a bloody question about the "pics under yor name" ?! Is this a fucking joke ?! YOR are a waste of space in this great, beautiful world, get yourself an avatar, and a fucking brain at E-Bay !

*cough* One more thing. Welcome.
dude, maybe he's saving it up for later

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Saving what ? Money ? Ahhh, East, you are bloody right !

He's saving cash, 'cause he's waiting for a Sale-off, so he can buy a brain a lot cheaper !...you're brilliant !

Thou...you know what, iamgan ? Later, you won't find any good brains, so you'll have to choose a used one. But it's your choice.

Oh, and btw ! Be sure to choose a pink one !

Easty

Click click boom
thanks bibas, i appreciate it.