WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how fucking lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
139
0
0
#1
how fucking lame you guys are. i just finished reading a thread about fat people trying to excuse their extra 200 lbs... holy shit get a fucking life. better yet get some fucking excercise and starve yourself before you incapacitated to clean your own ass. fucking fat people are sick.. and all those fucking emo kids jacking off to these rants. FUCK THEM.

YOU ALL SUCK DICK
 
4,020
0
36
#2
Empacher said:
how fucking lame you guys are. i just finished reading a thread about fat people trying to excuse their extra 200 lbs... holy shit get a fucking life. better yet get some fucking excercise and starve yourself before you incapacitated to clean your own ass. fucking fat people are sick.. and all those fucking emo kids jacking off to these rants. FUCK THEM.

YOU ALL SUCK DICK
Know what's even lamer? You made a thread about it.
 
3,559
2
0
#3
Oh the ironing, look at his avatar and then read how he says we're lame. :lol:
 

wilko125

Rep My Post
1,278
0
36
#4
how fucking lame my penis is. i just finished reading a thread about fat people trying to excuse their extra 200 lbs... i cried for 2 hours. I don't know about other fat people but i cant reach my own arse :(. fucking fat people really does suck.. and all those fucking emo slitting their wrists to my stupidity. FUCK THEM.

I SUCK ALL DICK

just for entertainment value i have editted it how im sure he wanted to say it
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
82
108
#5
ooh goody a YAS post.

How new and invigorating!

Show us your macrame or fuck off
 
139
0
0
#6
what the fuck is a 'YAS post' or even a 'macrame'... fucking forum junkie speak english. you guys need to go to flame school. these are weak. except for wilko. he's a chiller that actually made me laugh. you all suck.
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#7
Empacher said:
how fucking lame you guys are. i just finished reading a thread about fat people trying to excuse their extra 200 lbs... holy shit get a fucking life. better yet get some fucking excercise and starve yourself before you incapacitated to clean your own ass. fucking fat people are sick.. and all those fucking emo kids jacking off to these rants. FUCK THEM.

YOU ALL SUCK DICK
I'm calling shenanigans.
This guy is bullshit. He obviously enjoys reading about the fat people. In fact, if this guy were decent, fat people would be his asian chicks.
I see by the way you say "Fat people are sick", you are in fact using sick in the slang in saying "Fat people are awesome". Maybe you're emo... Which is why you posted that emo kids jack off to rants... Maybe if the rant was in ASCII with a really hot chick, but Im not emo, and can not jerk it to words.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#8
Empacher said:
what the fuck is a 'YAS post' or even a 'macrame'... fucking forum junkie speak english. you guys need to go to flame school. these are weak. except for wilko. he's a chiller that actually made me laugh. you all suck.
Macrame is English, you idiot.

You seem to lack a grasp of basic sentence structure, so I don't think you should be commenting on other people's English until you can exhibit writing skills past the 4th grade level.

Dumbass
 
139
0
0
#9
ah yes of course i must have missed the curiculim of the fourth grade when we were being taught the sciences of material fabrication.

Coarse lace work made by weaving and knotting cords into a pattern.
u r teh smart junglism now write me an uber macro that tells me how gey you are for spending 100 + hours reading the shit this forum produces.
 
139
0
0
#10
hahaha nice junglism

he just neg repped me and called me and illiterate moron

that must make your dick atleast 4 inches longer.:thumbsup: good job
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#11
Empacher, You can't just produce shit, then comment on how much shit this forum produces, as thats YOU producing the shit on the forum.
 
4,020
0
36
#12
Pfft. You've just got to love criticism from someone who has yet to contibute anything more than utter crap to the forums.

Especially when that someone's only attempt at flaming is: "You all suck at flaming!"


So, please--enlighten us. Show us a real flame.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#13
zoloftcasserole said:
Pfft. You've just got to love criticism from someone who has yet to contibute anything more than utter crap to the forums.

Especially when that someone's only attempt at flaming is: "You all suck at flaming!"


So, please--enlighten us. Show us a real flame.
You suck at flaming!
 
139
0
0
#14
zoloftcasserole said:
Pfft. You've just got to love criticism from someone who has yet to contibute anything more than utter crap to the forums.

Especially when that someone's only attempt at flaming is: "You all suck at flaming!"


So, please--enlighten us. Show us a real flame.
ahem...

Dear Zolofttcasserole.

Reading your vommit inducing excuse for a post(s) is worse then getting anally probed with a knife.

Cheers,
The Spellcheck Nazis
 

wilko125

Rep My Post
1,278
0
36
#16
What the hell jung, i was checking the Who is online bit of this forum and it kept telling me you were replying to this thread, 10 minutes later it said the same thing... disappointed :(
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#17
Empacher said:
hahaha nice junglism

he just neg repped me and called me and illiterate moron

that must make your dick atleast 4 inches longer.:thumbsup: good job
The sad part is that you actually think I care that much about the internet, much less about some babbling stranger who has nothing interesting to say. Yawn.
 
139
0
0
#18
zoloftcasserole said:
Annnnnnnnd still waiting for class to begin....
class is over kid. go home. I took you to school and showed who is teh king. it burns dont it??? ooooooooooo:thumbsup: :cool:

junglizm said:
The sad part is that you actually think I care that much about the internet, much less about some babbling stranger who has nothing interesting to say. Yawn.
Join Date: Aug 2004 junglizm is online now
Posts: 7,245
Rep Power: 47

and you are telling me you dont care that much about the internet.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#19
Empacher said:
class is over kid. go home. I took you to school and showed who is teh king. it burns dont it??? ooooooooooo:thumbsup: :cool:
Ok, I've read the festering stink of this thread and I have to say that you have yet to "school" anyone or do anything worthy of proclaiming yourself "king".

You read a post by some other jackass that probably ins't here anymore and decided to flame about it. "Oh my god it's such crap and I don't know how to deal so let me try my best to insult an entire message board of people that see this same tactic like 4 times a day and see if I can get under their skin because I just KNOW that I will take it to them like nobody has ever taken anything to them before."

News Flash twinkle toe: It HAS been done, it has been done better and it has been done a LOT.

So here's a hint. How about you check out this actual site and realise that it's not dedicated to flaming. We have all sorts of other conversations going on. Or are you the kind of guy that's only into flamers?

So unless you're gonna put out, just go home.
 
4,020
0
36
#20
Status
Not open for further replies.