WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How I Met You

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A familiar face in all of my classes, mom angry cause I was barely bringing home passes/
It's not my fault, momma see, I was distracted, but a little afraid to admit I'm attracted/
Secret admirer, I'd seek to inspire her, she's sweet and of higher earth, too meek to acquire her/
I tried flex, but not man enough to be direct, the weeks turned to months and I still tried to hide it/
First thought in the morning and the last before sleep, we watched the sunrises but afraid to make the leap/
Poolside talks about life on the rocks, family troubles and distractions on top/
Two years later, best friends with benefits, something had to give and we agreed to let it hit/
The rhetoric was excellent, but we couldn't reason with the heart, so we left it pissed/
Wasn't infatuation, took it slow and it lasted ages/
We weren't lacking basis, it was real to the last of traces...

Together forever were the words on our minds... No matter the weather, we're together inside...
The fauly forgetter, yes the tethers that bind... Love is vision impaired but it never was blind...
Together forever were the words on our minds... No matter the weather, we're together inside...
The fauly forgetter, yes the tethers that bind... Love is vision impaired but it never was blind...

Yes... love strikes twice...

I walked in, or first my head popped in, a girl caught my eye and the target locked in/
I wasn't staying long, I had just dropped in, but god damn, she made it look worth stoppin/
Walked in her direction, talked in deep inflection, maybe not the smoothest but I gave full attention/
(Yes I was intimidated by her beauty...)
I like your eyes and I like your smile, would you like to go outside and talk for a while?/
She was intelligent and heaven sent, her curves made it so evident/
We matched up to fill a real partner deficit/
And I'm all not a perfect gent, so before the night was spent, it was clear that we were gonna be a little more than friends/
I spent a few nights sleeping alone, but I could feel her through the phone/
And I knew that she was something I'd never known/
Before or previously and I said mischeviously that even though we weren't official yet I knew she was my honey/
Wasn't infatuation, got acquainted through fast relations/
We were lacking patience but it was real to the last of traces...

Why's she acting strangely? I guess love ain't my game, see/
She ain't my main squeeze and I'm sick of complaining/
Heart ache is addictive, restricted to quick kisses/
I'm still missing and the fact is this ain't living/

Is it infatuation?

Together forever are the words on our minds... No matter the weather, we're together inside...
The fauly forgetter, yes the tethers that bind... Love is vision impaired but it'll never be blind...
Together forever are the words on our minds... No matter the weather, we're together inside...
The fauly forgetter, yes the tethers that bind... Love is vision impaired but it'll never be blind...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Updated with what'll probably be the final version... I will revise and maybe add... but there it is.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow, nice Icarus! I don't like Hip Hop normally, but if more of it was like that, I'd consider giving it another chance.

Super sweet, I just like the way it flows.
Plus, I know you're writing from experience, and it shows.
So I'm giving you mad props for the song,
and hoping you're future experience wont treat you so wrong.