WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how i really found this site

Feore

love-whipped bitch
i learned of this site in a dream. i was dropping a deuce on the sidewalk, as i usually do in my dreams, when a giraffe with the head of a goat and the body of Carly Simon spoke to me, and hereforwith were his speaking thoughts:

"Feore, thou must find thine way to www.wtf.com to bitch about thine ex-girlfriend and swear a lot and thence all will be good."

Then he disappeared in a cloud of macaroni and i found myself at the top of a hill, pondering the Carly Simon-goat/giraffe's words and dream-vowed that i would find this site and do what that sexy giraffe told me to do. and that's how i came here....

or a friend told me about it. i cant really remember which.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Feore said:
i learned of this site in a dream. i was dropping a deuce on the sidewalk, as i usually do in my dreams, when a giraffe with the head of a goat and the body of Carly Simon spoke to me, and hereforwith were his speaking thoughts:

"Feore, thou must find thine way to www.wtf.com to bitch about thine ex-girlfriend and swear a lot and thence all will be good."

Then he disappeared in a cloud of macaroni and i found myself at the top of a hill, pondering the Carly Simon-goat/giraffe's words and dream-vowed that i would find this site and do what that sexy giraffe told me to do. and that's how i came here....

or a friend told me about it. i cant really remember which.

This giraffe...........Dod ya fuck it? Cause I would have.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
oh you fucking know i did. right in the pooper

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We have a few goat/giraffe hybrids here I'm sure, so you'll fit right in!

Btw welcome, and F U right in the ear!