how i really found this site

Feore

love-whipped bitch
i learned of this site in a dream. i was dropping a deuce on the sidewalk, as i usually do in my dreams, when a giraffe with the head of a goat and the body of Carly Simon spoke to me, and hereforwith were his speaking thoughts:

"Feore, thou must find thine way to www.wtf.com to bitch about thine ex-girlfriend and swear a lot and thence all will be good."

Then he disappeared in a cloud of macaroni and i found myself at the top of a hill, pondering the Carly Simon-goat/giraffe's words and dream-vowed that i would find this site and do what that sexy giraffe told me to do. and that's how i came here....

or a friend told me about it. i cant really remember which.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Feore said:
i learned of this site in a dream. i was dropping a deuce on the sidewalk, as i usually do in my dreams, when a giraffe with the head of a goat and the body of Carly Simon spoke to me, and hereforwith were his speaking thoughts:

"Feore, thou must find thine way to www.wtf.com to bitch about thine ex-girlfriend and swear a lot and thence all will be good."

Then he disappeared in a cloud of macaroni and i found myself at the top of a hill, pondering the Carly Simon-goat/giraffe's words and dream-vowed that i would find this site and do what that sexy giraffe told me to do. and that's how i came here....

or a friend told me about it. i cant really remember which.

This giraffe...........Dod ya fuck it? Cause I would have.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We have a few goat/giraffe hybrids here I'm sure, so you'll fit right in!

Btw welcome, and F U right in the ear!