WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Many People Are Sick of Fuckers Who think they are better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick and tired of motherfuckers who think their shit doesn't stink. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em hard and long right up their stupid motherfucking asses.Who's with me? :mfinger:

bigeviljack666 said:
I am so sick and tired of motherfuckers who think their shit doesn't stink. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em hard and long right up their stupid motherfucking asses.Who's with me? :mfinger:
I hate that shit as well. Yet, in all honesty I must tell you, get used to it. They are everywhere.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
And, I am better than rage, which makes you a bottom feeder on the totem pole of ego.

Everybody Thinks They Are Better Than Somebody. Everybody Is Guilty Of That. I Am Sick Of These Rich, Bible Toting, Holier Than Thou, Pieces Of Hypocritical Shit That I Am Sick Of. You Think Your Closer To God? Come Here I'll Help You.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You see that when the first letter of every word is capitalized...that means your caps lock is on....that means you're a pokemon fag....I'm better than you....get over it, you're supposed to use it was inspiration to be better...not inspiration to run to the internet and bitch about it....Do us all a favor and say a bad word in front of mommy so she grounds you off the computer....this whole internet thing just isnt working out for you.

The internet things is working just fine fucker. What makes you better than me? I'm very curious. Is your cock bigger? Maybe. Do you have a better job? Maybe. I do believe that you might be better than me. It's quite a possibility. People like you don't bother me. The egomaniacs they can all kiss my fat irish ass. It's those religous fucks that piss me the fuck off. Those are the kind of fuckers I'm bitching about. Are you religous? If so, you can suck my god forsaken cock.

bigeviljack666 said:
The internet things is working just fine fucker. What makes you better than me? I'm very curious. Is your cock bigger? Maybe. Do you have a better job? Maybe. I do believe that you might be better than me. It's quite a possibility. People like you don't bother me. The egomaniacs they can all kiss my fat irish ass. It's those religous fucks that piss me the fuck off. Those are the kind of fuckers I'm bitching about. Are you religous? If so, you can suck my god forsaken cock.
^ Losertalk :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
better then you fuckers are amusing to me.. humor and tease them..

ehh fuck it. You can't tell me that those assholes who tell you that you're going to "Hell" because you don't think what they think, don't piss you off something fierce. Tell me I'm wrong, and give me a reason and I'll shut up about it.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
bigeviljack666 said:
i am better than you. I am sick of motherfuckers who think that I'm not better than them. For example, you. I am also sick of motherfuckers who are incoherent and whose vocabulary consists of basic english and the word "fuck".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
u

bigeviljack666 said:
His cock isnt bigger. But mine is. Quit whining. What does religion have to do with it.

And if you were brighter than the average t3 yr old digimon and pokemon pog collector who sneaks into his daddy's playboys, you would know that a thread like this in a form entitled "What The Fuck: Bait and Tackle" is for just that, flaming. At which, my dearly unenlightened n00b, you seriously suck at. So why dont you get that cute little pink bra and panty set you steal from your grandma, make it into knee pads and

Suck My Dick Bitch.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
bigeviljack666 said:
Everybody Thinks They Are Better Than Somebody. Everybody Is Guilty Of That. I Am Sick Of These Rich, Bible Toting, Holier Than Thou, Pieces Of Hypocritical Shit That I Am Sick Of. You Think Your Closer To God? Come Here I'll Help You.
Ha ha! God hates you! You're going to hell! ha ha ha :dance:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
God, I am so tired of that uppity new mod Brion. What an egotistical jerk! Who does he think he is, anyways? BRiT or Jason? Bossy little snot nosed brat.....oh.....he is standing right behind me isnt he.........shit........

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm better than you.

Eat my scrotum.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I just wanna be loved. Can I help it that everyone on this site is a mental midget. I cannot possibly coddle each and every one of the lesser beings on here. I have things to do, people to make fun of. Shit to stir.

i am better then you all, why you may ask? cause i got my atta girl knee pads and cause i am the forums bend over girl :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.