WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How many people hate mr newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave666

Pot-Head
I hate mr newbie because he's a gay ass raper who makes fun of people because they have a better life than him. You suck your a piece of shit

Unforgiven

That Guy
I hate you because you keep trying to resurrect old, dead topics and dead threads....

and... i just hate you... go away

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dave666 said:
I hate mr newbie because he's a gay ass raper who makes fun of people because they have a better life than him. You suck your a piece of shit

By "Gay ass raper" do you mean that he is a homo that rapes people analy?
Or do you mean that he rapes the asses of gay men?

Please clarify.

Unforgiven

That Guy
MaxPower said:
By "Gay ass raper" do you mean that he is a homo that rapes people analy?
Or do you mean that he rapes the asses of gay men?

Please clarify.
or both....

if that's the case, Dave... watch out

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
okay I HATE MR NEWBIE but why are you actually giving him the time of day to write a thread about him... agh I am takeing time out of my busy life to write in this fucking thread I am suppose to be in the shower but I just had to write about him.... I HATE HIS FUCKING LIFE AND HIM...I WISH DEATH UPON HIM...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.