WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How many replies can i get?

zepter

Fresh Meat
I'm Zepter and i'm new to this site. After having a quick look around, it seems that there are an awful lot of people who are saying that basically people are cracking on to them and that they don't want the attention from the people.
I would just like to say--- FUCK THAT!!---
If a girl cracks on to me, i take one second to decide whether, yep she's hot lets go, or nah, not my cuppa tea. And i'll let her know instantly whether it'll happen or not. Saves a shitload of time and fucking around. Who's with me on this one.

I came here in march... i was a low life back then...

6 months later...

i'm still a low life. imagine that :)

UnChew

100% Peruvian Pussy*
just "surf" through the whole site and you will always find something to do

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
people don't say the same thing (besides noobs who say they "they hate there family" or "my gf and/or bf sucks")they all have their own specail story

Skyline-Cobra said:
people don't say the same thing (besides noobs who say they "they hate there family" or "my gf and/or bf sucks")they all have their own specail story

yeah!
Like this one time, at band camp...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Your own espescially, right Marius?

:thumbsup:

Just kidding. I know that you're a one-avatar kinda guy.

Ah, how I envy you, HavokChylde...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
yeah..come to think of it..i have never changed my avatar...maybe i should get one with a space shuttle on it ..or something...hmmm :/

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Actually, I didn't mean that... I mean that you didn't cheat on other avatars.

As for yours, I've come to use it to recognize you... if you did change it, my life would be over.

Seriously.

zepter said:
I'm Zepter and i'm new to this site. After having a quick look around, it seems that there are an awful lot of people who are saying that basically people are cracking on to them and that they don't want the attention from the people.
If a girl cracks on to me, i take one second to decide whether, yep she's hot lets go, or nah, not my cuppa tea. And i'll let her know instantly whether it'll happen or not. Saves a shitload of time and fucking around. Who's with me on this one.
well i beat you with that my friend. my "word association" thread beats all threads with the title of "longest and most fucking boring ass thread. i just posted here to geht my post count up. fuck you deus. asshole. go fuck yourself" but you can try.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
zepter said:
wrong forum.