WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,838
8,015
487
#1
How many times and different ways must I say this. The current rep system is nearly worthless. It is in the cards to be revamped. When it does, everyone will start off from the beginning.

Thank you. You may now return to your e-drama obsessions...
 
5,711
1,285
257
#2
BRiT said:
How many times and different ways must I say this. The current rep system is nearly worthless. It is in the cards to be revamped. When it does, everyone will start off from the beginning.

Thank you. You may now return to your e-drama obsessions...
can we PLEASE bitch over it while it lasts?
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#3
Well ok then.

I'm guessing this is because of the chat in IRC right now?
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#5
Are they still rambling on about my rep being so high in IRC?
 
11,074
726
382
#6
That just means I'll have to sell them on e-bay along with my jesus toast.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#7
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Are they still rambling on about my rep being so high in IRC?
Cuddles, no one really cares. It's just fun to bitch about it. stfu
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#9
BRiT said:
How many times and different ways must I say this. The current rep system is nearly worthless. It is in the cards to be revamped. When it does, everyone will start off from the beginning.

Thank you. You may now return to your e-drama obsessions...
Better get rid of mine quick, while it's still worth something!

:)
 

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
305
0
0
#12
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Are they still rambling on about my rep being so high in IRC?
You seem to think it should be a non-issue, complaining about people bitching about it so much... So why is it an issue when someone neg reps you that you whine until you get millions in pity rep?
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#14
VenomHowell said:
You seem to think it should be a non-issue, complaining about people bitching about it so much... So why is it an issue when someone neg reps you that you whine until you get millions in pity rep?
Because I can :mfinger:
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,736
4,274
387
#15
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Oh, i am sorry, did i just hear a cry?

I think you may have some crusty spooge in your eye. You seem to be misreading a lot of posts recently. Maybe a shower would do you good.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#16
VenomHowell

Rep Power: 0

Cuddles strikes again!
 

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
305
0
0
#17
Awwww.... Looky at that. Whiny little bitch on the rags neg reps me to zero. Congrats. You're a real woman now, you vaginal tyrant. :thumbsup:

Good night all. I'll leave E-Whore with her raunchy cunt to be abused by the rest of you. Next thing you know, she'll be posting her Amazon wishlist. :thumbsup:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,351
2,352
387
#18
VenomHowell said:
You seem to think it should be a non-issue, complaining about people bitching about it so much... So why is it an issue when someone neg reps you that you whine until you get millions in pity rep?
It wasn't "pity" rep. It was "titty" rep.
And it's not a "million",it's "two million"....

Buwaaaaahahahaha!!!! That's sweet... :D
 

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
305
0
0
#19
gehtfuct said:
It wasn't "pity" rep. It was "titty" rep.
And it's not a "million",it's "two million"....

Buwaaaaahahahaha!!!! That's sweet... :D
And GehtFuct is right... Except, I said million(s), so my statement is still valid. :p
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#20
VenomHowell said:
Awwww.... Looky at that. Whiny little bitch on the rags neg reps me to zero. Congrats. You're a real woman now, you vaginal tyrant. :thumbsup:

Good night all. I'll leave E-Whore with her raunchy cunt to be abused by the rest of you. Next thing you know, she'll be posting her Amazon wishlist. :thumbsup:
Look, you all get what is comming. The more you keep dropping shit on me, the more it is going to happen. You keep this up all of you will have 0 rep points(only the ones that hate me) :mfinger:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.