WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How many ways are there to kill someone in a factory?

Poppa Squat

Bad MamaJama
Alright so here's the skinny
Dude I work with thought it would be real funny to fill up an air hose with water and soak me from head to toe right before lunch break. Naturally, I was fucking furious... actually it's 2 days later and I still am.
I'm plotting revenge for Monday and I was hoping maybe you sick minded people of the forum could give me some suggestions on how to get him back. So far I have:
1) Maul him with a wrench
2) Pass him out with chloraform and run him over with a towmotor
3) Hack into his account and send the boss a confession about screwing his wife

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Poppa Squat said:
Alright so here's the skinny
Dude I work with thought it would be real funny to fill up an air hose with water and soak me from head to toe right before lunch break. Naturally, I was fucking furious... actually it's 2 days later and I still am.
I'm plotting revenge for Monday and I was hoping maybe you sick minded people of the forum could give me some suggestions on how to get him back. So far I have:
1) Maul him with a wrench
2) Pass him out with chloraform and run him over with a towmotor
3) Hack into his account and send the boss a confession about screwing his wife
#3 sounds fun, for sitting back and enjoy the show of him getting yelled at
#2 if you wanna get noticed for revenge

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Try sending his wedding ring in to some heavy machinery (if he's married).

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
super glue if fun to play with

..........if he wear gloves...or if he stands in a certain spot..you get the picture

...back in highschool..we superglued this guys shoe to the floor, when class was over he tried to get up from his desk and he was like "wtf"..and then ripped the tile floor up......that was great, he was a friend too, so it was funnier..he walked around school the rest the day with tile stuck to his shoe...i wonder if he ever got it off?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hahaha. A while ago, my friends and I went up to a place where they were building houses and super-glued some of their tools to scrap lumber. I guess they were on their lunch break or something.

Its like a victimless crime... except instead of being victimless, the workers are the victims. :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
NoSubstance said:
Hahaha. A while ago, my friends and I went up to a place where they were building houses and super-glued some of their tools to scrap lumber. I guess they were on their lunch break or something.

Its like a victimless crime... except instead of being victimless, the workers are the victims. :thumbsup:
lol..thats hilarious
my friends keep flicking coins at me, so just to piss them off i super glue coins around my room like on the window sill and stuff...then they went for it, of course they sat there and thought twice...which seemed odd cause it's like their stupid almost trying to figure out why they couldn't pick it up...almost felt sorry for them...til i had to tell them i super glued it..then they get pissed off for lookin embarassed
i did that to everyone

Poppa Squat

Bad MamaJama
HAHAA I like the super glue idea :thumbsup:
The options are almost limitless.
I'm thinking about spray paint. If i could get someone to distract him I could write "My bush is stinky" or some shit on his back.