WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how many women

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
belong to this board? Judging from the general unreasonableness of the posts, I'd say none.

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
The general unresonableness of the posts is why I (a woman! gasp!) don't post too much. Because all I can do is shake my head in wonder at the sheer stupidity (and horrid horrid grammar and spelling) at some of the posts.

But, yes. We do exist on the board..

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
lojasmo said:
belong to this board? Judging from the general unreasonableness of the posts, I'd say none.

WOW..unreal. You are a nurse?

Smiss

smissinat0r
There are a few. But this place seems to be attracting men on the lower rung of the ladder... in general... Heh. Those ones usually leave after 2 days

Broken

Smiss
smissinat0r Join Date: Feb 2004

There are a few. But this place seems to be attracting men on the lower rung of the ladder... in general... Heh. Those ones usually leave after 2 days
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rung One here, but too stupid to leave. :thumbsup:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
this place seems to be attracting men on the lower rung of the ladder...
Do You mean that women are positioning on higher level? :D

cuz I am a merchant - I can sell You a ladder 8" high in mint condition ... at least it can help You to spoor Your selesteem ...or selfestiim? :rolleyes:

anyway ... if You want to join to dark side of force - go to forums.aliensoup.com

Broken

You know I could use a good ladder. What kinda of deals are you running?

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
WOW..unreal. You are a nurse?
Yes, I'm a nurse. Are you slamming my use of the word "unreasonableness"? Yeah, I made it up, It was fucking 4 in the morning when I posted that thread.

Broken

lojasmo said:
Yes, I'm a nurse. Are you slamming my use of the word "unreasonableness"? Yeah, I made it up, It was fucking 4 in the morning when I posted that thread.

No worries.. I responded to your family based threads in true heart. If I see a chance to give you a hard time I might do it. Just remember I am just another guy behind a keyboard wasting time, and having a little fun. It's best to take me lightly in most cases, it's not hard to decide what is fun and what a real comment. Have fun...

Oh yeah f you buddy... That's a greeting in jersey. :thumbsup:

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
No worries.. I responded to your family based threads in true heart. If I see a chance to give you a hard time I might do it. Just remember I am just another guy behind a keyboard wasting time, and having a little fun. It's best to take me lightly in most cases, it's not hard to decide what is fun and what a real comment. Have fun...

Oh yeah f you buddy... That's a greeting in jersey. :thumbsup:
I just couldn't get why you were asking if i was a nurse. All in fun though, sport

f you too, budy. Greeting here in Mn too.

ciao

Smiss

smissinat0r
cause boys have a penis. girls have a vagina.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
The name octopus is wrong, because it is scientifically proven fact that octopus has 6 legs, 1 tail, 1 penis and no pussy at all ...

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
LOL just re-reading your post

mthrlangl said:
The general unresonableness of the posts is why I (a woman! gasp!) don't post too much. Because all I can do is shake my head in wonder at the sheer stupidity (and horrid horrid grammar and spelling) at some of the posts.

But, yes. We do exist on the board..
Your grammar is atrocious. Sorry. :rolleyes: Damn, i'm a pig.

Broken

lojasmo said:
Your grammar is atrocious. Sorry. :rolleyes: Damn, i'm a pig.

See now this is greatnesses in it's mostest fully formedness.

:thumbsup: Keep hit em up!! Peace

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
See now this is greatnesses in it's mostest fully formedness.

:thumbsup: Keep hit em up!! Peace
MMph Damn coffee. Feels so bad coming out one's nose when hot.