WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how much change is there w/o that fuck head for_starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G's-up

Postaholic
There seems to be a fresh pine scent in the air now adays...... :)

I have no idea who he is since I only joined yesterday.

But in an effort to fit in... I sure do hate him.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
how can you hate someone if you don't know who he is "better than you"..............wait you're talking about for_starters.........fuck you should hate him...........
:mad:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Not much change,other than the site as a {w}hole,most of us have moved on from the for_farters,newbspawn de-evolution.
No need to worry about it drying up around here though,We've got a bus load of Johnny K's laying in wait. :D :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
He was a guy that claimed he was going into college, yet he was no more intelligent that a rock. He brought on hatred to this entire site, then starting whining about how he would miss this site so much, because he is a fucking loser and has nothing else with his life.

wtf are u talking about?? i aint mad but ur starting to piss me off! eat this asshole :bomb:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Skyline-Cobra said:
how can you hate someone if you don't know who he is "better than you"..............wait you're talking about for_starters.........fuck you should hate him...........
:mad:
noobs should stick together nob....................... i personally think we should bring him back on a good behavior bond doncha think?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Everyone enjoyed toying with him, just as much as he enjoyed fucking with everyone else.. It's all in good fun, until you put an eye out. Then it's still good fun, but you can't see shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.