WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How NOT to siphon gasoline...

ferengi

Yay fire!
My friend's mom waited too long to fill up her gas tank. Her car ran out of gas about 100 feet from their driveway earlier. None of us have a gas can handy so she asks if she can siphon some of the gas out of my tank - just enough to get her to the gas station. I tell her fine..... BIG MISTAKE

She went and got their old garden hose, put one end in my COMPLETELY FULL gas tank and started to suck like crazy.... apparently she's never siphoned gas before and never stopped to check the progress of the gas up the hose...

This resulted in her getting a mouth full of gas, dropping the hose and coughing like crazy, and me laughing uncontrollably.... well, apparently she had built up enough suction, and by the time we had both recovered there were a good 4-5 gallons of gas streaming down my driveway... yay :thumbsup:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ferengi74656 said:
My friend's mom waited too long to fill up her gas tank. Her car ran out of gas about 100 feet from their driveway earlier. None of us have a gas can handy so she asks if she can siphon some of the gas out of my tank - just enough to get her to the gas station. I tell her fine..... BIG MISTAKE

She went and got their old garden hose, put one end in my COMPLETELY FULL gas tank and started to suck like crazy.... apparently she's never siphoned gas before and never stopped to check the progress of the gas up the hose...

This resulted in her getting a mouth full of gas, dropping the hose and coughing like crazy, and me laughing uncontrollably.... well, apparently she had built up enough suction, and by the time we had both recovered there were a good 4-5 gallons of gas streaming down my driveway... yay :thumbsup:
never use garden hose and never siphon from tank to tank use a clear hose and a 5 gallon gas can, it work the best then i see tne gas befor u get a mouthful

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi74656 said:

funny shit right there. kill'em with common sense. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ferengi74656 said:

Does she swing? and can I geht her Phone number?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
Does she swing? and can I geht her Phone number?
No. But she can suck a mean'ole dick! :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
TwisT said:
No. But she can suck a mean'ole dick! :thumbsup:
ya gotta love those chicks,they make the world go round. :thumbsup:

bastardo

Flame Bait
Fuking sick fucks!!!

You people make me sick!!! Fucking someone's Mom!! Guys in my highscool used to joke about that, so I fucked my girlfriend's mom just for fun, while my girfriend's sister watched. It was great. I fucked her next. 16 years old, and my first three women were all related!!! Beat that bitch!!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Congratulations... :)

Anyways, that's funny shit. Kind of like the time my dad did that with the fish tank...

"MMMPH!" *spit*

"Oh my god... Fish shit!"

swizeguy

How dare you!?
bastardo said:
You people make me sick!!! Fucking someone's Mom!! Guys in my highscool used to joke about that, so I fucked my girlfriend's mom just for fun, while my girfriend's sister watched. It was great. I fucked her next. 16 years old, and my first three women were all related!!! Beat that bitch!!!
Wait you are calling us sick and yet you are proud of something like that... wow... stupid n00b

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The_DEA said:
never use garden hose and never siphon from tank to tank use a clear hose and a 5 gallon gas can, it work the best then i see tne gas befor u get a mouthful
or a container...if you are just borrowing gas without permission, a small empty pop bottle, rinsed out duh, works good. uh, not that i haver ever done that.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bastardo said:
you are funny as poop. lmao

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
alright heres the thing....i ended up getting high on gas the other week with similar story to this...except we had clear tube and a couple gallon gas can...except we still spilt gas..and it was dead gas...and we were high

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
FUBAR said:
alright heres the thing....i ended up getting high on gas the other week with similar story to this...except we had clear tube and a couple gallon gas can...except we still spilt gas..and it was dead gas...and we were high
O.K. Here's the thing That's fucking bad! nonononononon don't do it!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ferengi74656 said:

take a lighter and put it on the spilt gas....and take a picture

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
just enough to get her to the gas station
How about driving in your car to the gas station, buying a small gas tank and bringing some GAS for her car....

Sounds like the most logical thing to do... if you had caught that on tape... then it could hav been worth it.

This one time my friend and i need some gas. Well we didnt have anything to put it in, you have to put it in an approved container, but whatever we pretended to gas the car and was putting it in empty gallon of water. Well i told him not too, so he wanted to cause we were right around the corner and well he put it in the car and when we got home the whole fucking gallon melted, and spilled all the gas in the car. hahahahaha It was funny as hell. Good thing it wasnt my car, but his peeps were pissed. :thumbsup: