WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Old Are You Guyz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, ppl please post your age so i know wat kind of age group im dealing with, thank u, come again

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Halfpintrocker said:
16 here... have fun!
for starters, halfcuntlicker you r very stupid, incase u haven't noticed an underscore (_) and a slash (-) r different, u may b high on cocaine or heroince but thats no reason to make a stupid mistake, (this is in reference to another post where halfpintwatever made a fool of him/herself (thats a slash, it looks like this (/)) heres a link to the post :

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=1572

and please keep on topic, dont reply to this and create a big fuckin war, theres time for that later

Last edited by a moderator:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Of the following age ranges, I fall into the 28-33 realm.

13-15
16-18
19-21
22-27
28-33
34-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
80+

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
for_starters said:
for starters, halfcuntlicker you r very stupid, incase u haven't noticed an underscore (_) and a slash (-) r different, u may b high on cocaine or heroince but thats no reason to make a stupid mistake, (this is in reference to another post where halfpintwatever made a fool of him/herself (thats a slash, it looks like this (/)) heres a link to the post :

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=1572

and please keep on topic, dont reply to this and create a big fuckin war, theres time for that later
Now you're reeeeally reaching. Managed to make a fool out of yourself again. I have some homework for you. Go back and take note of how other people post. Also watch me and some of the big boys, and learn how to bust someone’s balls properly.
Don't worry, you're young and impulsive. Some day, you'll be out on your own. No more dancing in the kitchen for daddy. No more living off momma's tit.
You'll have an apartment, a car, a steady boyfriend. If you play your cards right you might be sitting on your deck, enjoying the night air and the sound of the waves crashing. All the while, dissing some dumb little punk from your wireless laptop, while slowly enjoying the smooth cascade of a nice refreshing Guinness, like I am right now. ;) How much did you say you make annually?

Oh, ya and 35

Last edited by a moderator:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow. Im usually the youngest. Uh. Not here. Im 26.
Copylifted is somewhere between 21 and 81. He'll tell you how old he is if he wants to.

Cheerio.

Big E

burner of random shit
Why in the hell does age matter I mean really the date at which you pop out has nothing to do whit you ability to flame( but it does for spelling).But my age range is 13-when ever I fucking die thank you for reading.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Why are you so intersted in how much we make and how old we are man? I know that you are young but using our stats on other sites is a childish thing to do man. Get your own life man trying to be us is just not cool, furthermore I amn not going to answer any more of your questions after this one. There is such a thing as a ranters list on here so if you want to know a bit about us go there and find it out. that is what its there for man or boy which ever the case may be. and just so you dont cry I am 26

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
for_starters said:
for starters, ppl please post your age so i know wat kind of age group im dealing with, thank u, come again
17 what are you going to flame me cause every time you tryed to i got you back twice as hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.