WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How relevant are the following member's posts?

MaxPower, is on the chopping block. What's your oppinion on his posting behavior.

• He adds value to the site as a relevant contributor. He should stay.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • MaxPower, does not add value to the site as a relevant contributor. His posts are Frivolous. Bye Max

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Base your decision on how relevant they are to you.
Do you think the member posts crap? Or do they post comments that are entertaining, and relevant to the topic?
Do not base your decision on your personal feelings for; or how much or little rep the member has.

MaxPower is on the chopping block today. The poll is anonymous so go with your heart.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
MaxPower said:
Do you think the member posts crap? Or do they post comments that are entertaining, and relevant to the topic?
Do not base your decision on your personal feelings for; or how much or little rep the member has.

MaxPower is on the chopping block today. The poll is anonymous so go with your heart.
sorry i'm confused

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
He means that today we're voting on him, but later on there will be more polls for other members.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
My concern is the quality of the experience that WTF.com's members have here.
If you feel my presence, enhances that experienced in any way, vote for me.
If you feel my presence does not enhance, or detracts from your experience here, vote against me.

It's as simple as that.

Reminder: The vote is anonymous, so nothing can be held against you, no matter how you vote.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Does this thread count? B/C ahh isn't it pretty clear what the site thinks of most of the posters?

Not to meation my posts are hardly ever relevent..

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
so where's the poll?
i don't see anything to 'vote'...sorry maybe i'm just not seeing this..i get the point though

if you mean vote for president sure :thumbsup: j/k but i could

edit* nevermind i see the poll now, lol...i swear that wasn't there before though

Iam confused..
Where is the 'maxpower is a dumbass faggot' option?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i think max is pretty cool here..got a humorous yet serious side to the forums...and maybe more that i can't figure out how to use words to explain

...but this is only my opinion from what i've read, not just becuz i'm a nice guy and don't hate anyone

Seije said:
i'm a nice guy and don't hate anyone
dude, stop telling us you don't hate anyone and that you are a nice guy. People that say that they are nice and shit about themselves are usually arogant bastards. :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
johnny kuntz said:
dude, stop telling us you don't hate anyone and that you are a nice guy. People that say that they are nice and shit about themselves are usually arogant bastards. :thumbsup:
hmmm...well i found one person that hates me...

seriously though i'm not mean at all...unless you want to bring that side out of me and start something sure, but it's gonna take alot more than name calling, i've delt with that my whole life

besides last night my friends and i started a camp fire in his backyard after we all went out to eat...yea out of no where i got told to leave the fun and go home...i did nothing wrong at all...so i'm still frustrated with this because these kind of people know how to get me angered...too bad i get really depressed when angered
so it's best to stay off my bad side unless some one wants me to get my dagger out and go postal

good day

Seije said:
hmmm...well i found one person that hates me...

seriously though i'm not mean at all...unless you want to bring that side out of me and start something sure, but it's gonna take alot more than name calling, i've delt with that my whole life

besides last night my friends and i started a camp fire in his backyard after we all went out to eat...yea out of no where i got told to leave the fun and go home...i did nothing wrong at all...so i'm still frustrated with this because these kind of people know how to get me angered...too bad i get really depressed when angered
so it's best to stay off my bad side unless some one wants me to get my dagger out and go postal

good day
thanks for writing that down dude. :thumbsup: I don't hate you, but uh, why did you got told to leave the fun and go home?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Topic dipshit: this isn't a flame thread.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
johnny kuntz said:
thanks for writing that down dude. :thumbsup: I don't hate you, but uh, why did you got told to leave the fun and go home?
i seriously have no idea...it was kinda just like ..hey let's stab him in the heart and make him leave

basically...they like me hanging around them..so they get me outta the house, we all (4 friends and myself) drive to olive garden..have a fun dinner talking about stuff catching up with out lives...then we decided to start a fire in this thing at my friend's house...so we're doing that..i was doing backflips on the trampoline...we're having fun hanging out..i'm thinking this was a pretty good night cuz i haven't hung out with my friend's in a while cuz of all the time at work
...and then out of no where one tells me to leave, "jus leave, go home"...i was like :confused:
well fine, i'm not gonna argue with this or fight it...so i said okay but remember you told me to leave so don't think you can call me up tommorrow and take it back or blame it on me..and i left, end of story

today my other friend that was there came by, he's watching exorcist or something...but he didn't say anything about last night, but the fact he came over shows he's at least still a friend to me and had nothing to do with it...the guy who said it, i'm not in the mood to speak to him for awhile
...and these are friends of like 8 years now

Seije said:
i seriously have no idea...it was kinda just like ..hey let's stab him in the heart and make him leave

basically...they like me hanging around them..so they get me outta the house, we all (4 friends and myself) drive to olive garden..have a fun dinner talking about stuff catching up with out lives...then we decided to start a fire in this thing at my friend's house...so we're doing that..i was doing backflips on the trampoline...we're having fun hanging out..i'm thinking this was a pretty good night cuz i haven't hung out with my friend's in a while cuz of all the time at work
...and then out of no where one tells me to leave, "jus leave, go home"...i was like :confused:
well fine, i'm not gonna argue with this or fight it...so i said okay but remember you told me to leave so don't think you can call me up tommorrow and take it back or blame it on me..and i left, end of story

today my other friend that was there came by, he's watching exorcist or something...but he didn't say anything about last night, but the fact he came over shows he's at least still a friend to me and had nothing to do with it...the guy who said it, i'm not in the mood to speak to him for awhile
...and these are friends of like 8 years now
piss off faggot, this is not a flamethread :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
johnny kuntz said:
piss off faggot, this is not a flamethread :thumbsup:
i'm confused, who's that aimed at?

Descent

Hella Constipated
You kick ass Max. That's all I have to say.

You are the most l33t man on the forums.

Jung

???
Premium
MaxPower said:

i personally dislike you because you're post; are in english, make sense, make good points, are funny, and are intelligent.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
johnny kuntz said:
fuck off! this is a poll thread! :thumbsup:
jeesh aight, i'll leave...i wasn't flaming anyone anyway, don't even know how to tell someone off

Status
Not open for further replies.