WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how should i get rid of him?!?

any ideas on how to dump an annoying, longdistance boyfriend, aside from moving to a victim protection place? he's really getting irritating!!!!!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Me no want to date, me dump you.

Heh..

Tell him you can't go on living away from him and that you need contact in a relationship..

If that doesn't work tell him that you have STD's or something..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
aipomrules said:
any ideas on how to dump an annoying, longdistance boyfriend, aside from moving to a victim protection place? he's really getting irritating!!!!!
Change your phone number. Or just tell him to fuck off...

Welcome to wtf.com :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
aipomrules said:
Simple! Tell him to fuck off it's over! and don't call him back!!!!! It's long distance right??? Who gives a fuck!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You don't want to get him mad or sad just because its long distance..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
You don't want to get him mad or sad just because its long distance..

Fuck that!!! Cut his ass OFF!!!!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Be honest with him. Tell him the truth.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Or you can lie your ass off, whichever.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
aipomrules said:

Chop his head off with a hatchet, put him in a barrelll and roll him into a river.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
It's a long distance relationship right? Avoidence should do the trick ... he should get the hint after about a year.

jake

The Dude
Easy as pie

This is easy. Tell him your a guy, there is no way he will call you again. unless of course, hes gay. or you two fucked...in that case go with the STD idea, or tell him your in love with a cousin or a brother or something. OR YOUR DAD! After you say that, you'll never hear from him again.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
here are some good lies

- you're joining a convent
- you're joining the army
- you're joining the lesbian movement
- you're moving to the african congo to feed starving apes
- you're moving to the Australian Outback to try eating emu

In leiu of these, you could just tell him the truth

magnolia

Postaholic
aipomrules said:
First of all, u should never HAVE TO GET RID of someone. But if u wanna break up, I'm gadda go with the masses here and say tell him the truth. He'll understand once u explian ur reasons for wanting to break up. Long distance is hard. My current ld bf and I are actually taking a break for awhile. I know how hard it can be.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Stomp on his nut sack! :sword:

Just tell him straight out. Which is the same as stomping on his sack. :cool:

whitepow3r

Banned - What an Asshat!
tell him that u've realized that ur a lesbian and that u and ur fmale love child are going to commit ritual scuicide in cuba

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
whitepow3r said:
tell him that u've realized that ur a lesbian and that u and ur fmale love child are going to commit ritual scuicide in cuba
why in cuba?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im still going with the hatchet idea. Or you could just quit being a wimp and tell him to fuck off.