WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so ......And there's nothing you can do about it! :confused:

n00b head

The pron storer
I couldn't at first but about 4th try I could. But ona related note who can see their nose? Some people can see their nose just looking straight forward as normal, such as myself, and some cannot see their nose at all. It's in your line of sight but some peoples brains block it out

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
youre explaining it in a bad manner. do this:

stand up and life your right foot in the air. begin to move your right foot in a clockwise pattern, then move your right hand in a clockwise motion, now switch your hand to be spinning in a counter clockwise motion, but do not switch your foot (your brain wants your foot to switch directions)