WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how stupid can she be?

tzedek

Original Member

"Williamson is a small woman with long brown hair. She didn't finish high school. She hasn't seen her father since she was 13. She has worked in fast food, but doesn't have a job.

"I've heard of the Internet," she said, "but I've never used it. I have no knowledge of computers whatsoever." She didn't learn about her widespread critics until a few days after the photo appeared. Her ex-husband said his co-workers had talked about it. "It didn't bother me," she said. "It went in one ear and out the other. I've heard this all my life."

"I've heard this all my life" she says...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ok, so i'll be the third one to confirm.. i don't get it either!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Look at the pic. SHe is smoking a CIGARRET!! She is an idiot who likes to compalin. She is not worried about her child. SHe is SMOKING!!! fuck her!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
the picture wasnt showing up!