WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How the fuck does Gingivitis pop up overnight?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I just looked in the mirror when I took my new profile pic, and now I have fleshy triangles between my teeth.

What the fuck?! They weren't there last night. Now I gotta go to the dentist and shit, and get it checked out.

Hopefully it's an allergic reaction to the cupcakes I ate last night.

Grettir

"Let's get out of heor!"
Were the cupcakes good?!!!?

-No, seriously get that checked out, doesnt sound to good. :0

Descent

Hella Constipated
They were good. They were generic St. Patty's day bite size ones.

Chocolate with white frosting...Mmmm.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
wow... sure you just didnt brush or something... at least your teeth arent black and green and smell like a dead mans feet... hate those kinda people...

Grettir

"Let's get out of heor!"
lol, that reminded me of a "full-body floss" video i saw once...what a retard....

He threaded 40 feet of floss through his digestion system over a few hours, in the end he had one end out of his mouth and the other out his ass...he was talking about it feeling ackward when he pulled the string... :ut-oh:

Descent

Hella Constipated
You guys won't believe this.

It was 1:00 AM. I was thristy. I went down to the kitchen, and I downed 2.

JACKPOT! Two minutes later, my mouth swelled and hurt.

Damn dude I wouldnt have thought twice about it till you said they were the generic bite size chocolate frosting St. Paddys Day ones .....theres been a recent gingivitis out break due to them Drop what your doing and go to the dentist NOW !!!

magnolia

Postaholic
Darklight said:
wow... sure you just didnt brush or something... at least your teeth arent black and green and smell like a dead mans feet... hate those kinda people...
U think that's bad. I actually knew a girl we called cheetos cuz her teeth had so much plaque they were orange and fuzzy. Talk about nas-tay. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Descent

Hella Constipated
My teeth are a little yellow, but that's to be expected. I'm 25% Italian. I've never gotten them perfect, it's out of my control.