WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How the hell am i going to say no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylee

Fresh Meat
ok you want to know what the fuck happend? this boy wants to ask me out and i don't want to go on a date with him how the hell am i going to say no?? i mean ahhh! why does it have to be fucking me?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
You're 24 and this is a problem?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
according to your profile, you're plenty old to politely turn him down. something like "no thanks, i'm not really interested in that kind of thing" should do fine

he'll get over it, i've been in his shoes before

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
according to your profile, you're plenty old to politely turn him down. something like "no thanks, i'm not really interested in that kind of thing" should do fine

I know I am going to get it for this, but.. If she's 24 and doesn't know how to turn down a invitation. She's never been asked out before, or she's a whore. Either way, just a life support system for a ugly or diseased pussy. Hoes these days.. and again that's not a rant, so it's gets an attck..

lol Peace.. that's all.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah she may be shy,just tell him you are gay. hell y not it could work

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
gumercules said:

I have to agree.

Of course, there's also the avoidance tactic. That's always worked pretty well for me. :: shrug ::

But, really, at 24, you should be equipped to deal with this.

And poor, poor you. Boys want to ask you out! The shock! The horror! The ANGST!

Yea, I guess I could just chime in with "ditto" to all of the above. 24, and don't know how turn a guy down? Hmmm...

Got plans for Saturday night?

just say NO... unless you care somewhat for the guy... then say no in a polite way.

shep

Local alcoholic
You probably gave him mixed signals.Stop being a flirt ya cock tease :mfinger:

TickedNick

Clitpickle
Oooorr, You used the word boy and your actually a silly 15 year old girl, thus we need pictures of you as evidence to prove your 24, holding a new's paper and a dildo, how the hell can you not say no?

Hagane

Flame Bait
OMGOMGOMGOMGGOM A/S/L/PIC PLZ LOL!!!?!/!?/11/!one!

Stop typeing like an aoler, Only aolers use multiple ? or !

If your 24 you have issues.. that or youve got a fucking subscription

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Put the crack pipe down!!! WTF!! Don't bring your dumb ass in the whorehouse... Oh sorry; look from Brokens' Whorehouse..
Like the moth to the flame!!!

Broken said:
Put the crack pipe down!!! WTF!! Don't bring your dumb ass in the whorehouse... Oh sorry; look from Brokens' Whorehouse..
Like the moth to the flame!!!
Broken's Whorehouse now with advertising

Chris

Sick Bastard
Yes, at the age of 24, you should know how to "handle" a situation like that. Either say "no" in a polite way, OR tell him to fuck off, it's that simple...

gumercules

Ultra Mega
she's never gonna come back to read all this great advice

Chris

Sick Bastard
That thought just hit me too....SHIT

i think that this thread is over now lol...nothing else to say other than if your 24 and dont know how to deal with guys....and your not a fag than your pretty lame, or your not 24

when i read your thread...i thought it would be more like, he asked me for kinky anal sex in a buring igloo...(jk) thats fucked....i thoguth you were gonna say he was proposing, stop wasting time with gay threads

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Kaylee said:
ok you want to know what the fuck happend? this boy wants to ask me out and i don't want to go on a date with him how the hell am i going to say no?? i mean ahhh! why does it have to be fucking me?

I'd suggest not looking for answers on a message board especialy this one lmao. :mfinger: :D

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
iitttss aaallivvveee.....
anyways..if she was reallly 24..she was probablly still a virgin....*yummy*

Status
Not open for further replies.