WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how the hell do you think i feel

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#1
news:

Hi this is dumbass and we are calling to gather your thoughts on the two men from the 153rd that died with in last week and its our understanding that your husband is out of 153rd.

me: Yes... he is... I believe the two men killed where from A company my husband is with b....

News: Yes but we where unable to get comment from the familys'... so we was wondering what your thoughts are and how you feel..

Me: CLICK!


Do they have nothing better to do...
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#2
_Kitana_ said:
news:

Hi this is dumbass and we are calling to gather your thoughts on the two men from the 153rd that died with in last week and its our understanding that your husband is out of 153rd.

me: Yes... he is... I believe the two men killed where from A company my husband is with b....

News: Yes but we where unable to get comment from the familys'... so we was wondering what your thoughts are and how you feel..

Me: CLICK!


Do they have nothing better to do...
Is everything ok?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#3
_Kitana_ said:
Do they have nothing better to do...

So I did have the right number......God you have a sexy voice..... ;)
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#7
Broken said:
A cheesy cyber porn sshhh~~Sorry about your shoes man!


Get a room~ and we all saw Pearl Harbor.. Tramp.
Whats this on my shoe?
And that chick from pearl harbor is hott!
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#10
No just pisses me off when the news is so egar to get the thoughts of people... do you jackass really care NO... report the story and be done with it
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#11
twofivekidd9 said:
Kitana is pretty hot. She has a nice butt!
How do you know if I am hot or not and have a nice ass
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#12
_Kitana_ said:
How do you know if I am hot or not and have a nice ass
The hot comment comes from the pic you posted, and the nice ass comes from the story about bubblebutt, which you need to tell me.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#13
twofivekidd9 said:
The hot comment comes from the pic you posted, and the nice ass comes from the story about bubblebutt, which you need to tell me.

See... I blame GH for this CRAP....

there fore I think GH... should have to reply everytime one of you lil punks ask me about the bubble butt story....
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#14
_Kitana_ said:
See... I blame GH for this CRAP....

there fore I think GH... should have to reply everytime one of you lil punks ask me about the bubble butt story....
hey baby how you doin today???
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#15
A limerick for Kitana

_Kitana_ said:
See... I blame GH for this CRAP....

there fore I think GH... should have to reply everytime one of you lil punks ask me about the bubble butt story....

There once was a hottie, Kitana
Who teased me every mañana
Her big booty was round and one day she bent down
So I slipped in her mound, because I had found
The perfect place, to store my bañana
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#16
GottaHurt said:
There once was a hottie, Kitana
Who teased me every mañana
Her big booty was round and one day she bent down
So I slipped in her mound, because I had found
The perfect place, to store my bañana
nice poem
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#18
GottaHurt said:
There once was a hottie, Kitana
Who teased me every mañana
Her big booty was round and one day she bent down
So I slipped in her mound, because I had found
The perfect place, to store my bañana
go gh you know the deal
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#20
Hells_angel said:
ya'll need help. Hey Kitana. Whats up??
OMFG

im havein that dream again everyone is nekked again
yay