WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

:) How to add a poll to your thread

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Please note. This assumes you have already written in the title to the Thread and the text content of the thread.

Please make sure to word your poll question clearly.

Good poll question = "What do you think of apples?"

Bad Poll Question = "What do you think?"

Step one

Click submit then:
Step two

I'm so confused.

So you click the X at the top right hand corner right?

Well, I voted. I said I Wub MaxPowers, but the thread wasn't helpful. I already knew this crap. Oh well, I suppose if you're a newbie to forums it might be helpful. *shrug*

keebs

Particinator
Thank you Max, now i know how to add a poll to all of my threads. :thumbsup:

where whould i be w/o your help max?
i be making threads without polls, thats where.
people say "why didn't you use a poll for this thread" and i just hang my head in shame for i didn't know how to make a poll.
i had a feeling of Inadequacy, since i didn't know how to make a poll. (breacks down and cry for he is so ashamed) :cry:
i was in the dark, and you showed me the light.
i was lost but now am found.
i was a ranter without polls.
i feel enlightened. thank you

I LEARNED THE WAYS OF "THE POLE" FROM MAX

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Im not a complete r-tard and I know how to add a poll, but if I was this would be very useful. Thanks Max. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
el crotcho said:
Im not a complete r-tard and I know how to add a poll, but if I was this would be very useful. Thanks Max. :thumbsup:
Not saying anyone's a retard. But we have an influx of new members, that may benefitl, and the overall thread quality may be enhanced by a quick tutorial.

keebs

Particinator
bnccoder said:
I'm hoping that was sarcasm.
me too, if it wasn't i have lost all hope in today's youth, i mean are future is screwed, if it people like bunny will be in charge of just normal adult responsibilities.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Hmm, I would have picked the first option, but you'd be having my baby instead ;) Nice thread though, teach the nubs how to use forums.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
6 - I want Max Power's baby.
19 - I wub Max.

God you suck up's for the rep... heheh. But I did pick that "wub" option, for a reason Max, I would have you're baby.. But I am currently recovering from having Havok's baby. So I'm just not in for it right now ;) If it was sooner, I woulda.
But I do like the nice dwawings! :) all nice and predy.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
6 - I want Max Power's baby.
19 - I wub Max.

God you suck up's for the rep... heheh. But I did pick that "wub" option, for a reason Max, I would have you're baby.. But I am currently recovering from having Havok's baby. So I'm just not in for it right now ;) If it was sooner, I woulda.
But I do like the nice dwawings! :) all nice and predy.
uhh Havok had a vasectomy 4 years ago....

p.s. Max how do i add a stripper pole to my thread(room)?

Status
Not open for further replies.