WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How to be prepared

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
{So, I thought i should put this in Insignificant Others as it's to do with my boyfrend. But feel free to move it.}

Let me tell you before I start I have very low self esteem and low self confidence lol.

So in about a weeks time I will be going to my boyfriends prom, Now one, I have to wear a dress... :(
Two, being infront of all those other people in a dress kinda shakes me up abit.
Three, I will be VERY nervous and when i'm nervous things don't always go my way.
Four, I had second thoughts about doing this but I didn't want to let my boyfriend down.
Five, I'm a redhead and my boyfriends mate hates redheads :eek:

So, basically, I don't know what I'm meant to do, I'm so scared about going there its a huge weight on my confidence. Any suggestions on how to think postively about this??

Unfortunately there is no way to think positively about a prom, but if you're in a relationship you obviously have more confidence than me, so punch your boyfriend's friend in the face and show your stuff in that dress.

Edit: By stuff, I mean your girl power...not your...you know.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah true, But its like going there and not turning back, I'm goona be freaking, But i know i can't let him down, Cos one hes already bought the ticket and stuff.
URGH! I just keep thinking im going to look like shit. Which I am, and I'm goona have to DANCE! FUCK! This just keeps getting worst... :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Prom eh? Me too, i'm going with someone I've never met in real life before, a girl that i've been talking for a few years, its gonna be crazy.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm also really afraid I won't be up to my boyfriends standards and has to be with me, some short ugly girl (even though he says I ain't).
Me and my boyfriend have a long distance relationship. We've been going out for a year and a bit.
God, I just have such low self esteem THIS SUCKS!
I could always bail on the train right? :p

Smoke, I hope your prom's kool and that you and your girl have a good time ;)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Me too, its gonna be kinda weird at first, I've known her for 2 years but never met her yet, and shes really pretty too, so i might studder a couple times. :p

MsPunK

Tenderony
hey, before i read the bottom i knew that was blackadder, man black adder rockks. british comedy is the best!!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Off topic; Yeah, Blackadder Rules, So does Monty Python :)

Anyways, Back on topic =P

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
anyhow... do you think a black suit w/ white tie or white suit with black tie? hmmm decisions,decisions..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well her dress is black.. I don't want to be the same color.. I think i'll go white.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
Black suit white tie! :thumbsup:
agree

now back to your topic...i say go 2 the prom have a good time....drink a bottle of Jack before you go so loosen up a bit....remember your bf is with you so therefore he thinks you are pretty and not ugly or nothin cuz hes WITH YOU.....and fuck what his friends think...they prob wanna break yall apart so they can get a taste of your muffin....

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Haha, Thanks DIZNUTS, that helped quite a bit actually. ;) Good Advice. Repped!

Oh, you wanna know what I just remembered? HAHA, I have to meet his WHOLE family in the morning, and sleep in his brothers room....feck.. :eek:

And Smoke, Yeah your right you don't wanna be the same colour. BTW, Do you think Black dresses are alright, Cos I got a black long silk dress for it and was afraid black wasn't good, even though I LOVE black?????

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
hahah no, In general, black dresses are hot on girls.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yey, Good I'm glad, Cos I only had a week to get one, I did pretty alright on the second day of looking. :D NOW! Just to show up with it on.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nice, who knows, I even might have a couple pictures posted up of me @ prom. =P

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
For sure, and probably standing next to my pretty prom date =P