WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how to deal

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i have been with my boyfriend 1 year and 4 months . im not materialistic and dont demand money or to be taken out everyday. so why is it so hard for the ass to take me out once a month or give me flowers every now or then. i dont feel like i ask for much . just to be treated like a lady now and then. the major bummer of it all is i know he has money out his ass and he is quick to spend it when going out with his friends but i have to beat it out of him

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Punk Ass said:
i have been with my boyfriend 1 year and 4 months . im not materialistic and dont demand money or to be taken out everyday. so why is it so hard for the ass to take me out once a month or give me flowers every now or then. i dont feel like i ask for much . just to be treated like a lady now and then. the major bummer of it all is i know he has money out his ass and he is quick to spend it when going out with his friends but i have to beat it out of him
Guys and the Homies..... Your gonna have to take the back seat until you have kids, or marry his ass.....Then U will own him until then... bummer....and if you want him to hang out and spend mo'money on you, try puttin out a little more....works for my girl...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i bet that when you first started dating...it was great....movies...dinner...romance....flowers...gifts??? yeah it happens...usually after the 7th...8th month...youve been together for a year and four months....its about time...he's gotten comfortable with you...and knows he doesnt have to impress you or anything.....tell him how you feel....talk to him..be honest..and communicate...im sure that when he realizes that, he'll come around....another thing..guys are like that....that how we're built....we need your help on things like these....we only think with one side of our brain at a time.....anyways...talk to him..tell him how you feel...that should help....good luck...oh and you dont have to put out to make him notice you...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Punk Ass said:
Because men are cheap. They do not process the way we do. I can spend several hundreed dollars in one shopping trip. CL goes to town and spends, oh, like mabye ten dollars. On hotwheels.

Guys do not look at "things" they dont really get why we like to have money spent on us, and that is ok, becuase I will never understand why guys do, well ANYHTING that they do.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Punk Ass said:
be like no sex

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ignore him until he starts paying attention to you

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Pwned!

Anyway, with my ex, we were going out for about 7 months before she dumped me, but I still did nice stuff for her all the time.

Like the other people said: either put out more or tell him no sex if you already have sex with him.

Talking is good too, tell him how you feel.

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
Alot of male generalisation in this thread....

...glad to see its all fucking true....keep it up fella's