WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How to destroy a forum

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
I recently found out that by simply saying "Michael Moore!" on a crowded forum, I can get everyone to attempt to kill each other.

God bless America? ;)

aidenbosch

Flame Bait
Thats fucking hilarious

:gun: Michael Moore (ducking for cover) is bound to be a common name. I know if I were a MM I would seriously consider changing my name or Killing that fat lying bastard. Which ever was easier. :bomb:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i agree entirely W00t lol im sooooo bored im back from vacation evryone yeah

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Shurikane said:
I recently found out that by simply saying "Michael Moore!" on a crowded forum, I can get everyone to attempt to kill each other.

God bless America? ;)
LOL

R

RedOctober

In a few weeks they do a rerun of "The Great Dictator" with Charley Chaplin as Dubya... Great fun! :p

tzedek

Original Member
aidenbosch said:
:gun: Michael Moore (ducking for cover) is bound to be a common name. I know if I were a MM I would seriously consider changing my name or Killing that fat lying bastard. Which ever was easier. :bomb:

well, how about you back up what you say and show us some proof of Michael Moore lying? I will be happy to prove to you multiple times when Bush has lied. on a side not i have a friend named Michael Moore.

R

RedOctober

Shurikane said:
Hey guys... I rest my case! :)
I don't think that's funny!
Cannucks used to be a bit more cool than this behaviour.
Even your mentioning of a Japanese throwing star sucks.

Real Cannucks throw axes. Not those Japanese toys!
:D

God

The one god...
Shurikane said:

God bless America? ;)
I just luv Micheal Moore :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
:thumbsup:
Shurikane said:

God bless America? ;)
:thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
aidenbosch said:
Michael Moore (ducking for cover) is bound to be a common name. I know if I were a MM I would seriously consider changing my name or Killing that fat lying bastard. Which ever was easier.
lol. zip code 77560, eh? that's a little town called Hankamer. suprise, surprise, it's in texas.

lol.

fucking redneck.

~ dan ~

tzedek

Original Member
Shurikane said:
Hey guys... I rest my case! :)
just a quick question--- How did you figure that you "destroyed" this forum by simply saying Michael Moore?

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
I meant it in a silly way. :p See, I made a thread, said "Michael Moore" in it and everyone immediately began arguing about him.

To RedOctober: Let me recall shuriken sometimes were mistaken to be invisible ninjas passing by and slashing at the target, simply because the little bugger flew by quickly enough. That's gotta count for something, right? :D