WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How to dump a chick

k so i have this girl and she lives out of state. i thought it would work but it aint working. how do i break up with her and still be friends with her? i need tips haha

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I can never figure out why people always ask how to break up with somebody. Why do you want to break up with her? That's what you tell her. Tell her not us. /thread.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
CopyLifted said:
I can never figure out why people always ask how to break up with somebody. Why do you want to break up with her? That's what you tell her. Tell her not us. /thread.

Are you suggesting honesty and straight-forwardness? :thumbsup: .... interesting concept ... I should have thought of that years ago *chuckle*

CopyLifted

breakology said:
Are you suggesting honesty and straight-forwardness? :thumbsup: .... interesting concept ... I should have thought of that years ago *chuckle*
Yeah, strange isn't it?

I just don't understand why ppl always ask "how do I break up with my bf/gf?" I mean c'mon, you know why you want to end it. So why do you need advice on how to do it?

chupalo said:
k so i have this girl and she lives out of state. i thought it would work but it aint working. how do i break up with her and still be friends with her? i need tips haha
Say "I want to break up with you and still be friends with you."

Come on you pussy, it's not that hard.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Say "I really don't know how to put this, since it would kill me to hurt your feelings. But, what we had together is gone, it just isn't working out. Just always know that I'll always be your friend.

haljer

disillusioned
Just dont do it over the internet, that is SO RUDE!!! You know who you are candy ass!!! N E Way im not bitter. If you do it the right way you guys might still be friends. But more than likely you wont be. Thats the risk you take when you move past friendship. But do it soon and be honest about it the longer you wait the harder it will be and the more resentful she will feel. Let her know so she can get on with her life and over your sorry ass.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
chupalo said:
Hrm, shame she isn't local. Usually a good way to break up with a girl is to give her the shocker!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
chupalo said:
Friends?? Why?? Tell her it's over> Thanks for the good times, have a nice life! long distance relationships usually don't work out any way. She'll prolly understand. Maybe.

CopyLifted

I may have been a little harsh here. So if you are looking for advice on how to break up with your girlfriend, I offer these three ideas:

1. As mentioned before, honesty. I don't know your situation, so I don't know what to tell ya. But you do, so I'm sure you can figure it out. But, if that's not the way you want to do it.....

2. Tell her, "I'm sorry, but I can't come to terms with the idea of ONLY being able to fuck YOU. I like to keep my options open. Nothin' personal, babe."

3. Three simple words: I am gay.

There, take your pick. You're welcome and good luck. :thumbsup:

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
heheh the shocker
thatll end it real quick unless shes a freak
(p.s. ill give you a hint, it takes three fingers and the pinky is the shocker)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
find her and spit on her.. then you wont need to break up with her.. she'll break up with you!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
How do you not know what the shocker is? Two in the pink, one in the stink....thank you public education. Just forget about being friends with her..you only talked to her because you wanted ass..if that wasnt the case then you would still want to be with her because you had some emotional investment. Let her know it was a good run...but its over; take a flintstones vitamin and move the fuck on.

haha thx dudes. i forgot i mad this thread i already broke up with her without looking in here. haha didnt do the shocker thing though i should have haha

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
How do you not know what the shocker is? Two in the pink, one in the stink....thank you public education.
Razine said:
heheh the shocker
thatll end it real quick unless shes a freak
(p.s. ill give you a hint, it takes three fingers and the pinky is the shocker)
naw dude two in the pink and one in the stink, ur thumb rubbin' the clit

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
How to dump someone who is clinging to you like someone drowning to a life preserver:

Leave the country, do not tell them where you are going, and buy multiple plane tickets when you leave (england, germany, france, scotland, japan, etc.).

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
why would you need to remain friends with someone that lives in another state...

They all love the shocker...

Adrenalin_junky

Rap and cock is my life
it gets harder the longer you have been going out with the girl, like iv been going out with my gf for 2 years! it aint going to be easy