WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How to give head?!

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
OK, Im soo at a loss. I haven't ever rele enjoyed giving head, but i love it wen the bloke cums cos u tht he enjoyed it and loves u for it.

I've been with this new guy for ova a month now and i still haven't given him head cos im chicken shit scared!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! :feedback:

esxho

Neva mind got it sussed He loves it too thanks for all ur help wuld stil b interested in otha tips xx :p

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
:google:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i'd be willing to help you with it anytime, feel free to use me for practice

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
esxho said:
OK, Im soo at a loss. I haven't ever rele enjoyed giving head, but i love it wen the bloke cums cos u tht he enjoyed it and loves u for it.

I've been with this new guy for ova a month now and i still haven't given him head cos im chicken shit scared!!

Want some advice? He doesn't love you for head. He loves head. If he loves you it's for all the things that aren't head. Never mistake a man's post orgasm, euphoria, or pre orgasm chatting-up, for love.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
First of all: Ignore Max. Unless you're a post-pubescent alter boy, Max will have nothing of advice to offer you.

Secondly: Learn to speak in complete sentences. This way of thinking may be thought of as Neanderthal-ish...but it may help with your obvious communication gap.

Third-ish-less-ly-something: If all you can do is to puff a peter to capture ones attention......please PM me.

Fourth-ly-??-w/e: If this is all you have....please refrain from posting outside of B&T.

diamond

The nice guy
I wrote it from memory ok, It's been a while.........oops

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
diamond said:
I wrote it from memory ok, It's been a while.........oops
Ooooohh, this is all very clear now. You wrote that. I thought I recognized some of those techniques. ;)

keebs

Particinator
well any Relationship based off just the physical such as just giving head, its bound not to last long. even if the physical is great, if there is not much there emotional, its going to beack down sooner or later.

not if you have both, your just set.

Nayuki

Who, me?
esxho said:

You make Baby Jesus cry.

Yeah, it stings like a bitch if you take a shot in the eye.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Shzar said:
So keep it in your mouth till I pull it out next time. :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Shzar said:
Sounds like you tend to learn things the hard way. :cool:

esxho

HO hum, so much avice and hardly anything conclusive. I aim to write a sexual bible on the internet know for eveyone who is also confused. How about www.thebible.tk ?? :rolleyes: thinks . . images would be useful