WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How to pass a piss test..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I just had an interview yesterday, and they need to do a background check and piss test. I can pass the background check, but i'm not sure about the piss idea. Is there anything you can buy at a local store to clean your system? Any idea would appreciated, thanks.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
# Drink lots of water -- at least two quarts a day several days before you wish all traces to be eliminated. Water is a natural cleanser and assists the body in the detoxification process.
# If you are giving a Urine Sample, use the third or later urine of the day and "catch" your sample in midstream -- not the first drops that come out.
# Excercise and dry sauna heat will help remove the THC for puposes of Detoxing. Do this in combination with heavy water intake.
# Stop exercising at least two days before your test because exercise increases the amount of THC in your urine. Since THC is fat-soluble and is stored in fat cells, exercise will help burn the fat cells thus releasing more THC into your urine sample.
# You should avoid all toxins and unnecessary medications for 48-72 hours before you are testing or need trace elimination to occure.
# The best way to not have drug traces in your bloodstream and Urine is to eliminate drug use from your life.
# If residue from marijuana continues to exist in the user's body cravings for marijuana will arise and withdrawal symptoms persist. The goal of marijuana detox is to ultimately eliminate the drug, and all its metabolites from the body to increase the chance of a successful lifestyle change. The human body will eventually expel the remaining marijuana residue through urination and sweating.

Or just dont do drugs....

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
drugs own smoke, he can't give them up.

good advice...you should be a probation officer or something Nun. :thumbsup:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
LiberatioN said:

And have to deal with people like Smoke all day? hell no :thumbsdn:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
LiberatioN said:

I don't do drugs, drugs do me.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Go to your local GNC and tell them that you have a piss test to pass. They have a whole selection of products avalible. Go for the pre-mixed bottles instead of the tea or the powder. It costs a little more but it is worth it.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Smoke said:
I don't do drugs, drugs do me.

:thumbsup: if u know you wont pass..call in sick and stay away from drugs a few days..then the kick will be really somthin after holding up for a few days ;)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Or what I was thinking is take a medicine bottle or a condom and tie it to your nuts and fill it up with clean piss, and then you either poke a hole in the condom, or twist off the top and pour it into the container while your pissing into the toilet. Hope that works.

Stardust

Smoke said:
Or what I was thinking is take a medicine bottle or a condom and tie it to your nuts and fill it up with clean piss, and then you either poke a hole in the condom, or twist off the top and pour it into the container while your pissing into the toilet. Hope that works.

could go, but I'd say take the medicine bottle.. if you take a condom the risk is that it blows up and you get piss all over yourself..and that wouldnt look good or would it? ;)

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Smoke said:
ROFL Only you :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:
could go, but I'd say take the medicine bottle.. if you take a condom the risk is that it blows up and you get piss all over yourself..and that wouldnt look good or would it? ;)
Not at all, plus it would look weird if you popped the condom and piss splattered all of you and then walked out.
"Uhh, what happened?"
"I missed?"
That'd be interesting.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Stardust said:
But it would be funny as hell

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
whoa. im listening to this trance mix...

the vocals are appropriate for this thread:

"you cant just TAKE a drug, drug, drug" :confuse:

Stardust

LiberatioN said:
whoa. im listening to this trance mix...

the vocals are appropriate for this thread:

"you cant just TAKE a drug, drug, drug" :confuse:

well that would be stealing wouldnt it?

bnccoder

Postaholic
An IV bag with the valve works great. Put the bag under your arm (for the temp), and tape the tube going down your arm. You can turn the valve to begin flow and stop it whenever you want.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Smoke said:
Well, I just had an interview yesterday, and they need to do a background check and piss test. I can pass the background check, but i'm not sure about the piss idea. Is there anything you can buy at a local store to clean your system? Any idea would appreciated, thanks.
Golden Seal

here is the way I used and it worked. So go to a local stor and buy vitamins called niasin. I don't know how to spell it but its sounds like what i wrote. When you take these it needs to be at least two days before your test to be safe. Well when you take these your body is going to burn like a mother so take a cold bath and sit in it for an hour or so. While your are in the tub drink tons of water. I would say a gallon in a day. thats my advice and it works. Hey if you have any questions just private message me. And give me advice on how to not get sent to the cock farm. PLEASE.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
eh... this is gayness.

is pot worth all this trouble. Just don't fucking do the shit...