WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how to piss off your boss

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#1
Yeah so I'm a counselor at a kids camp.. sucks eh? Well they were all in the pool one day and I decided to take a nap on the bleachers, my boss caught me and she was hella pissed. Also we have this thing called a "camp store", I took a ton of candy with my friend and we went and ate it on the roof.. Fun Stuff, yeah then whenever I needed change I took it out of the money made from the camp store, hehe. Yeahh, also its fun to miss a couple days and not call her to tell her why and then the day you come back, arrive late, thats what I did! I somehow kept the job, jobs over now since its in the summer and I'm not going back next summer mwahahaha :mfinger:

edit: I also lied on my time sheet and put down hours on days I wasn't there, shes kind of a dolt.. yay
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#3
p99 said:
Yeah so I'm a counselor at a kids camp.. sucks eh? Well they were all in the pool one day and I decided to take a nap on the bleachers, my boss caught me and she was hella pissed. Also we have this thing called a "camp store", I took a ton of candy with my friend and we went and ate it on the roof.. Fun Stuff, yeah then whenever I needed change I took it out of the money made from the camp store, hehe. Yeahh, also its fun to miss a couple days and not call her to tell her why and then the day you come back, arrive late, thats what I did! I somehow kept the job, jobs over now since its in the summer and I'm not going back next summer mwahahaha :mfinger:

edit: I also lied on my time sheet and put down hours on days I wasn't there, shes kind of a dolt.. yay
And to think, some sorry sap is gonna hire you for a real JOB someday.! :mfinger:
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#4
Haha yeah really I can't wait :) Too bad I will actually LIKE that job rather than watching kids shit themselves in a pool... Hah that happened once or twice
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#6
damn right, its fun i skimmed the line i had to have a serious talk with her (according to her) and we talked about not missing work or showing up late again for about 10 minutes.. next day i wasnt there and after that i showed up half hour late, booyah :D
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#7
Punk Ass said:
your my idol one day i want to piss of work the way you do
He's SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOL.

:dunce:
 

Signify

Particinator
777
0
0
#8
Man. what are you going to do when you need refrences for a new job?
if she tells them you stole, slept, came in late and was a general ass you wont get it.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#10
Darkness_Reaper said:
Man. what are you going to do when you need refrences for a new job?
if she tells them you stole, slept, came in late and was a general ass you wont get it.
Beat her over the head "Bitch you better say I was a good employee or I'll kill your kids".
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#11
TwisT said:
Beat her over the head "Bitch you better say I was a good employee or I'll kill your kids".
or tell her you will stick it in her ass
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,857
3,351
487
#12
I'd like to win the lotto and walk into his office while hes sitting at the desk. Geht up on his desk. Squat, and drop a nice steamer on his in-box.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#13
MaxPower said:
I'd like to win the lotto and walk into his office while hes sitting at the desk. Geht up on his desk. Squat, and drop a nice steamer on his in-box.
that is a mighty fime idea until u find out the ticket is expired
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,857
3,351
487
#15
Quite. As a matter of fact, I would then have the turd bronzed and mounted.