WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How to PWN Skitch WTF-Style: A User's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
After having my e-ass handed to me various times by the likes of semi-literate Swedes and a couple self-proclaimed die-hard WTF'ers how have earned their spurs, I have compiled a small checklist in a How-To guide for all of those fledgling flamers (anybody else see the irony in that word?) that wish to learn how to truly PWN "SkitchyP0o0".

1. First and foremost, you must come up with catchy little names for Skitch. It helps if you use words that rhyme to make it really sting. Skitch the Bitch, Itchy Pants, SkitchyPoo0o0, Skitchoo. All of those work. Whatever you do. Never call him Skitch. I mean, he might not think you´re creative then and you just can´t PWN a person if you don´t have his e-respect.

2. Secondly, make sure to comment about how he's a bad person for giving you negative rep. Also prepare a response for later about how you really don´t care about rep for when somebody slams you for being juvenile later on and complaining too much about rep.

3. Then you need some good flames. Here is a short list of the easiest and most effective types of flames.
a) Make fun of his gender and/or sexuality. The ultimate would be to call him a gay, transgender female who is pregnant with another member´s baby.
b) Take a stab at his age. Call him "kid" or imply that he is a teenager (or even younger *gasp!*).
c) Insult his intelligence. Most effective words are "dum", "stupid" and "moron". But don´t be afraid to combine those words to come up with up to 15 amazing combinations!
d) Say that he is crying. Obviously he is. He is very sensitive and every time you mock him, he cries. When you point this out to the other WTF'ers, you only PWN him even further.
e) You can always fall back on the simple "you have no life" cut too. This is especially helpful if you precede it with a comment about his multiple posting "spam" because he replies to multiple comments all in one fell swoop since he spends the rest of his day doing stuff as opposed to sitting at the computer for 6 hours a day awaiting responses.

4. Bitch about his multi-posting. Multi-posting is the anti-christ. And Skitch is gay. Remember that and he will pay. (Remember what I said about rhyming? Pretty cool, huh?)

5. If for some reason he gives you positive rep, bitch about it and say that he was doing it just to spite you. Obviously he´s a douche for even having access to the rep feature.

By using this simple checklist, you are now ready to flame Skitchy-Poo-Pie-Brain and PWN him into the next millenium.

Skitch: Severely Owned. :confuse:

awwwww skitchypants, you never let me down! yay thanx for the red dots, my cp was missing them! as for your checklist, i shall try to follow your rules on how to pwn you the best. although i'm only good at sarcasim, still learning the art of the flame, but when i am no longer the grasshopper, you shall be my very first flame ;)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:
After having my e-ass handed to me various times by the likes of semi-literate Swedes and a couple self-proclaimed die-hard WTF'ers how have earned their spurs, I have compiled a small checklist in a How-To guide for all of those fledgling flamers (anybody else see the irony in that word?) that wish to learn how to truly PWN "SkitchyP0o0".

1. First and foremost, you must come up with catchy little names for Skitch. It helps if you use words that rhyme to make it really sting. Skitch the Bitch, Itchy Pants, SkitchyPoo0o0, Skitchoo. All of those work. Whatever you do. Never call him Skitch. I mean, he might not think you´re creative then and you just can´t PWN a person if you don´t have his e-respect.

2. Secondly, make sure to comment about how he's a bad person for giving you negative rep. Also prepare a response for later about how you really don´t care about rep for when somebody slams you for being juvenile later on and complaining too much about rep.

3. Then you need some good flames. Here is a short list of the easiest and most effective types of flames.
a) Make fun of his gender and/or sexuality. The ultimate would be to call him a gay, transgender female who is pregnant with another member´s baby.
b) Take a stab at his age. Call him "kid" or imply that he is a teenager (or even younger *gasp!*).
c) Insult his intelligence. Most effective words are "dum", "stupid" and "moron". But don´t be afraid to combine those words to come up with up to 15 amazing combinations!
d) Say that he is crying. Obviously he is. He is very sensitive and every time you mock him, he cries. When you point this out to the other WTF'ers, you only PWN him even further.

4. Bitch about his multi-posting. Multi-posting is the anti-christ. And Skitch is gay. Remember that and he will pay. (Remember what I said about rhyming? Pretty cool, huh?)

5. If for some reason he gives you positive rep, bitch about it and say that he was doing it just to spite you. Obviously he´s a douche for even having access to the rep feature.

By using this simple checklist, you are now ready to flame Skitchy-Poo-Pie-Brain and PWN him into the next millenium.

Skitch: Severely Owned. :confuse:
aww it was so kind of you to share the flaming secrets :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
gay thread, stop offending yourself in public.. We want something NEW skitch, :mfinger:

Skitchster you're such a moron ass mongler retarded wash face monkey who is gay because he negs because he must cry to make sure his boyfriend thinks he's still dominant, ignorant of the fact that he's never negged me. Skitch McBitch sucks :sword: :sword:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ok skitchalina, you'll "prolly" neg rep me 4 this, and that makes you a bad person, kuzz rep is the r0x0r!!! but wut evr.
I would call you a dum, stupid, moronic, homo, but I think you may be a transsexual woman.

<insert a run-on sentence that should have been separated by various punctuations, and could very well have been formatted into several paragraphs; prompting a TL/DR response by other members.>

And in closing <insert derogatory Mexican remark; something about the border, or some ignorant redneck kind of comment>

<one more derogatory sexual orientation comment>

<unnecessarily large "Pwned!!!!" reference in bright red.>

*pats self on back, seeks approval of other members.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Magic Hobo said:
Max Power you are teh r0x0r. I'll give you $50 to have sex with me.
Well we'll see. You see Skitch is a very wealthy homosexual, so he offered me $100. ;)

<include MultiplePwned>
Pwned
Owned

</include>

YUCK FOU!!! said:
fucking rite dawgy!
Shut up and go away again. Everyone liked you not being here. So go away again. You said you had to go away for some bullshit reason but we all know it was because you were pwned by me and were too embarassed to show your face around here. Not to mention the fact that you were afraid that you would geht pwned again. :thumbsdn:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Magic Hobo said:
Off Topic: Am I right or wrong in saying that Sajak was Ihatethefcc?
You are right!!! *Ding-Ding-Ding*
And the prize goes to!............... Magic Hobo!
**And the crowd goes wild**
:p

Ps; The prize is a pencil, Use it wisely!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Magic Hobo said:
Skitchster you're such a moron ass mongler retarded wash face monkey who is gay because he negs because he must cry to make sure his boyfriend thinks he's still dominant, ignorant of the fact that he's never negged me. Skitch McBitch sucks :sword: :sword:
Somebody´s literate at WTF? Holy Shit! You get the award... Um, well when I think of an award. I wasn´t expecting many intelligently subtle replies to this thread.

MaxPower said:
<unnecessarily large "Pwned!!!!" reference in bright red.>
I hope you know that I started that.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Skitcho's life is about neg repping people oh wait, he doesn't have a life..

Status
Not open for further replies.