WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How to tell if your a pot-head

Dave666

Pot-Head
Today in school I was writing down an the date and I thought it was 2007. The bad part was I was arguing the year with someone. Has anything like this happened to anyone?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dave666 said:
Today in school I was writing down an the date and I thought it was 2007. The bad part was I was arguing the year with someone. Has anything like this happened to anyone?
sweet fucking jesus fucking christ!
why didn't you put this in B&T and save the mods the bother?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i do stupid stuff all the time. pot really dumbs a person down. im trying to quit but my b/f smokes so much and its really hard to quit when him and his friends are always smoking in front of me.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
so thats your excuse is it?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
icka said:
i do stupid stuff all the time. pot really dumbs a person down. im trying to quit but my b/f smokes so much and its really hard to quit when him and his friends are always smoking in front of me.
But milk does a body good. :thumbsup:

it happens often... unfortunately, I have no excuses...

Dave666

Pot-Head
Today I got a gram of crazy haze, I should be smoking a blunt in about in hour and then tommorow before school.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dave666 said:
Today I got a gram of crazy haze, I should be smoking a blunt in about in hour and then tommorow before school.
surely you mean ounce?

Dave666 said:
where you live? can I join you? :thumbsup:

Dave666

Pot-Head
void said:
surely you mean ounce?
I wish, there was the biggest bust in my states history two months ago. That means a huge drought. I had to take up drinking this summer. So it was only a gram.