WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How To...Use the Toilet

Easty

Click click boom
fucking college kids who cant learn to use the toilet correctly. they go, and then they leave! they leave the shit and urine and puke all inside! flush it for christ's sake! ERRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
fucking college kids who cant learn to use the toilet correctly. they go, and then they leave! they leave the shit and urine and puke all inside! flush it for christ's sake! ERRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:
well if u know who did that you can always shit in their pillow case hehe

Amoeba

Strange Amoeboid Creature
Join in! It's a tradition that must be held up. I advise a condom with spit in it, left on the sink.

Eastside said:
Key words = College kids.

They're too drunk/high to care.

We all get inebriated past the point of rational thought, sometimes.

It is nasty, but you're in college, shit happens.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
college kids do this?

I thought it was worse in h.s., girls leave bloody pee on the seat, thats pretty damn gross. :sickpuke:

polaris_nine said:
college kids do this?

I thought it was worse in h.s., girls leave bloody pee on the seat, thats pretty damn gross. :sickpuke:
that's lovely...

but dude, their all wayyy to drunk to notice like someone said earlier. get a gay guy, he keeps everything clean (or so my cousin says....)

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Eastside said:
My brother still pisses on the toilet seat :rolleyes:

Easty

Click click boom
polaris_nine said:
college kids do this?

how the fuck does female urine get on the seat? don't you sit down? oh, this is nasty....

Shine said:
My brother still pisses on the toilet seat :rolleyes:
yeah, we do that.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
With that title I thought we would be sharing hilarious toilet humor stories

Leave it to you, Eastside to start a thread like this. Sadly to say the girls on my floor seem to lack the ability to flush as well. It is pretty gross for us sober people who have to come in and see that, but the only thing you can really do, Eastside, is flush it do your business and leave. Unless you know a specific person that did it there's really nothing else you can do.

Easty

Click click boom
you have punctuation problems. what do you mean, leave it to me? it would have eventually come up, if it hasn't already. if i got something on my mind and want other opinions on it, i'll start the thread.

bloody pee... :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck you, Eastside. You can't even capitalize properly and you want to bitch at me for punctuation problems?

Easty

Click click boom
yes i do. i must warn you, mods frown upon flaming outside of bait and tackle. if you wanna do "fuck you eastside" again, go there.

See, this is exactly why I don't like writing/typing messages. You say "Fuck you" to a friend in a friendly manner and people think you're flaming. Jeez.

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Now, let's not act like children. Wait a minute; hell yeah, go for it! Tear eachother up to pieces.

Easty

Click click boom
in the welcome wagon, it's seen as joking. right now, i cant tell

ps :offtopic:

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Of course Eastside, I am joking. Give me another beer. I want to get drunk. ;)