How was your weekend?

Live2Die

Story of the year
Hey all. I know this sites for ranting but i think its good to talk about the good things too. How did ur weekend go? For me i went four-wheeling friday up in newark where we had 30 acres to rampage, and after that we had a BBQ with steak and beer, my favorite meal for outdoors. Saturday i worked then went to a party and sunday i went shopping and watched the new t.v. show desperate housewives. I aslo met some1 new and we are prolly hooking up soon. So kickass to a good weekend. :p
Let me know how ur weekends went.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Since I still don't have my car back... I didn't do shit. I watched Blade and Blade II and Equilibrium (however that movie is called). Other than that. I slept alot which is always good....

Live2Die

Story of the year
Oh ya equilibrium was a tight movie, thats the one with the people who have to inject a shot to loose their feelings of happiness and love, and then fight with know remorse. ya i thought some of the fight sceans where great. It never got as popular as matrix but i think they have the same concept. What happened to your car. And unforgivin, why did ur weekend suck? u should come spend a weekend with me and ill show u how to have some fun.

a8ngelfir7e

Hoodrat
my weekend blowed. i was supposed to hook up with some one i new a ta concert and couldn't find her there and the concert blowed. then at my illegal party drunkenedness was supposed to happen but the crazy once again talked abiut killing everyone and himself. so thst's how my fucking weekend went. (not angry at reader).

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I spend the weekend at my aunt's house in Upstate, NY. Woohoo! Awesome time.... :rolleyes:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Live2Die said:
Oh ya equilibrium was a tight movie.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty good. The fight scenses were a bit more realistic than matrix I thought.

Live2Die said:
What happened to your car.
I had a thread of this subject on Life Sucks last Monday I believe. The engine blew up on it. I got a new engine but my mecanic told me the transmission was gone on it too... anyway, I was suppose to get it back Friday but I still have no CAR :(

ferengi

Yay fire!
My weekend was... okay. My college hosted a horse show, and it was WAY too much work to get ready for, but I got second place, which is pretty good. I got to sleep for 15 hours last night to compensate for how tired I was, so that was bitchin'. :thumbsup:

Chris

Sick Bastard
I stayed ome, trying to fix this nasty, cheap piece of crap (computer) I have here...god, how I'd love to hit it with a hammer

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
If you want to know how it went (at least half of it) you can read a really boring story about my Saturday on Life Sucks.

Myster_Sensei

Fresh Meat
I spent some time with my uncle which was kinda cool. Other than that, I was out of my mind with boredom. I'm gonna go hit something.

Signify

Particinator
Lets see... i went to a party with 100 people...got piss drunk and woke up in the back of a car...great fun.
then sunday i went paintballing with a buch of guys and got shot in the nads...i had a blast.