WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how would you kill the previous poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok kids, there are rules. you can only post a method of killing the previous poster. it can be siily or perverse or horrific, but lets keep it intertesting and try to stay on topic.

This is only for fun. it is not realistic or threatening.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ill go first...I would kill the previous poster by slamming her head into the floor until her brains fell out in a mushy bloody gray pile of shit.

i wouldn't kill the previous poster, just cause i have nothing against her...

buuuuut... just to stay on topic...

bullet to the heart... quick, easy, painless :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would tie him to a chiar and duct tape his eyes open and force him to watch teletubbies until his head exploded.

This is just for silliness, silly!

Pachyderm

I really did.
I would commit suicide and make the it look like unforgiven killed me. This is how:
I would shoot my self in the liver so I had 20 minutes to live and I would carry a bucket so all the blood I had drained in there and I would drip it all over unforgiven's house to make it look like the murder took place there. Prior to the murder I would somehow make Unforgiven fire the gun so the gun powder and finger prints would be present. I would die in a form to make it look like I was trying to escape. Then Unforgiven would go to jail and get the death penalty because I was such a good person and I did a lot for the community. People would be so outraged. Unforgiven should be ashamed of himself.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I think I may have been carried away. That comes from when I used to be really depressed. I used to really hate people and think of ways to kill myself and them at the same time...I am not like that anymore though. So don't worry...*thinks a moment in the corner while holding a screwdriver.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
1) nailgun both hands to the floor
2) break both her legs
3) cover her in paint thinner
4) let her starve to death

nasty shit huh? painful and slow absolute opposite to Unforgiven lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Speaking to a Chick who plays a lvl 64 enchanter on EverQuest. So Im going to murder you with my beautiful enchanter, Kitress of Entropy off of Test.

I See YUCK FOU from a far standing over his previous girl that he had just murdered by laying on the floor naked and let starved to death. What a pitful way to die. I smile a bit as an evil tint of magic drifts over my face.

I then caste the Spell Invisibility and levatation on myself thus making me unseen and unheard as a slowly walk up to him placing my hands on his face, brushing back his hair, touching his lips freaking him out just a tad, as i hauntly let my finger dance upon him.

I then chose to caste the spell Bliss on him, Rendering he completly unable to move or wake from my enchanted sleep as I apear befor him and drift lightly to the ground.

I step closly to him and touch his lips with mine and gently kiss him while pressing myself up against him moving his hands up around my waist. I then whisper the words to the spell memorizational whipe...causing him to forget all else but my presence before him.

I feel as he goes to pull me closely in a bit of confusion over taken by the male hormons for sex, and i giggle slightly at the thought of what awaits him as he lays me gently to the floor whisper what is your name.

I am Kitress Enchantress follower of the org known as Entropy. With that my words escape into the small thin air and forum themselves into my weapon of choice "Staff of the Serpent". He stood there in a bit of shock, as I allowed my body to twist and moan slightly with his and roll him over.

"watch closely now my love" His easy widen as I went to undo the robe the whole while never letting go of my snakey staff. I thrusted it head long into his chest, just inches from his heart, pearching his lungs... I could slowly hear him gag slightly choking on his own blood and this echoed in the very evilness that lurks in every enchanter heart. I then allowed the spell of Insanatiy to warp his mind and cause his body to burn from with in. I watched as his skin slowly blistered from the inside, and listened to every tiny scream that his lips allowed to escape.

Ahh but an Enchanter like myself could not be so easly forgotten as i caste the spell Strangle on him... allowing an unseen force to choke, to choke the very last breath out of him as I kissed his leps and fed on the terror that was bestowed in his eyes by me, i could feel his strength fading as his arms try to push me away, I just giggled laughing mocking his dismay.

I sat there hungrly awaiting to please my own desires as my snake feast on what was left of flesh, ripping open his chest and eating his heart making sure he was completly dead.

With that my lover returned from his greater battle. I stared at him for a moment my eyes enchanting with his. My darkersider now smolder under my inoccents bestowed upon me by that of my DarkSinner's touch.

"Shhhh...... "he said Quiting down my inner beast as he render me spell less. Scooping me up into his arms and carring me off somewhere far from the evilness that had taken place.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I would lock her in a room....then I would slowly move toward her. As I stand before her frightened quivering body...

I would make her listen to my endless ramblings about...

Life..
God...
Aliens..(ufo's)
Time travel..
Toilet bugs..

Yeah...you'd be dying for sure.

Damn Kit...you always post before I do..Eeeeerr!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
LOL...Liar!

;p

well i am but i didn't think it would be wise for me to tell you that im in my bra in underwear freezing my ass off...

trying to find someting to wear

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
well i am but i didn't think it would be wise for me to tell you that im in my bra in underwear freezing my ass off...

trying to find someting to wear
Nice..Im glad you told me that.... ;) Psst...Dont tell Jess I was lookin.

Umm...Im stinking you're supposed to tell me how you'd kill me..*shrugs*
....wait,now I geht it! Thats bullshit! You're cheating! hmm!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Nice..Im glad you told me that.... ;) Psst...Dont tell Jess I was lookin.

Umm...Im stinking you're supposed to tell me how you'd kill me..*shrugs*
....wait,now I geht it! Thats bullshit! You're cheating! hmm!

Im not cheating there

no rules in this game lol

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Would you two mind not tying up the threads in my forum with your non-flaming sissy-pants bullshit? You want to have a civil conversation, take that shit to Chit Chat. Well, I may just be playing, but now back to topic. I'd kill the both of you with duct tape, a jar of honey, and lots of fire ants. Simple, and they clean up after themselves.

magnolia

Postaholic
Hmm, Even though I enjoy Skorches company, I'd bring him to chuky cheeses and make him stay there until all the little kids made him go crazy and he killed himself in a desperate attempt to get away. (I don't know where the fuck that came from, but oh well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.