WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how would you kill the previous poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skorch said:
Would you two mind not tying up the threads in my forum with your non-flaming sissy-pants bullshit? You want to have a civil conversation, take that shit to Chit Chat. Well, I may just be playing, but now back to topic. I'd kill the both of you with duct tape, a jar of honey, and lots of fire ants. Simple, and they clean up after themselves.
Thanks for breaking that up Dad..I almost had one rubbed out.
And I would've if not for your buttinski Interuptus..

Btw...To kill you,thats easy...
I'd send my Ex over to live with you.
You'd die a thousand fucking times!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
magnolia said:
Hmm, Even though I enjoy Skorches company, I'd bring him to chuky cheeses and make him stay there until all the little kids made him go crazy and he killed himself in a desperate attempt to get away. (I don't know where the fuck that came from, but oh well.)
they server beer at chucky cheese lol

gehtfuct said:
Thanks for breaking that up Dad..I almost had one rubbed out.
And I would've if not for your buttinski Interuptus..

Btw...To kill you,thats easy...
I'd send my Ex over to live with you.
You'd die a thousand fucking times!!
Ha... I will top your ex... and give you Jesse mother and one bug bite and let you ride with her on the freeways near seattle. You in a fit of rage grab the wheel and head straight long into on coming traffic...

where in hell she haunts your mind with her evil coil of a rotting voice

magnolia

Postaholic
I'd make it so that kit never could mention Jesse's name again. I think that would kill her quickly enough.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
magnolia said:
I'd make it so that kit never could mention Jesse's name again. I think that would kill her quickly enough.

Whats in a Name a rose by any other name would still smell just a sweet.

GOBBLES....

I would tie mag to a chair and make her listen to gobble stories all day and all night........

in a small room covered in speakers so that it vibrated all the walls and her body and the only thing it echoed was stuff about JESSE....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
I would Run _Kitana_ over with a HONDA CIVIC.

YOU FUCKER>...... THAT WENT TO FAR....

ohhhhh..........

*kitana thinks for a few of a way to get max back in the most horrid way possible.*

GROWLS

G's-up

Postaholic
neckdemon said:
i'd use g-strings panties. believe you me, i smelled those things last night and that stink is LETHAL!

your humor never ceases to amaze me.........I swear if I didnt know better I would think you have a crush on me the way your bringing me into a thread I havent responded to until now........ :)

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
I would give you a massive wedgie, and then burrow a hole in you with a drill. I would then proceed to hang you from a flagpole.

:)

neckdemon

Tenderony
G-string said:
your humor never ceases to amaze me.........I swear if I didnt know better I would think you have a crush on me the way your bringing me into a thread I havent responded to until now........ :)

u might be right. i love females. maybe it went more like......... i dreamed i smelled them last night............ btw, in keeping with the rules, given its al capone, cement shoes.

Pachyderm

I really did.
neckdemon said:
u might be right. i love females. maybe it went more like......... i dreamed i smelled them last night............ btw, in keeping with the rules, given its al capone, cement shoes.
I would take NeckDemon out on a picnic, pull my big ass machete out of the basket and chop him up into little pieces and feed him to his parents.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I thought I already killed you Unforgiven. Now I am going to have to slice your aceles tendon and make tiny cuts on the inside of your mouth by feeding you cap'n crunch and slitting the under your tongue with a razor blade. I would then cut off your hand and lock you in a room until you bleed to death. But first I would tie you to a corner of the room and place guns just far enough away so you can't shoot your self from all the agony you'll be in or set yourself free by shooting of the chains..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
i'd lock maxpower in a room and force him to listen to backstreet boys for hours nonstop.

that'll kill anybody.

Noooooo! you heartless bastard!
take you out, get you drunk and drop you at an all night transvestite strip club. Pay one to go home with you and let you finish yourself off after you wake up next to Mr.Newbie in the morning. O with pics on your pillow and a note that says "Ihave the negatives".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
so he would kill himself then? lol

I would kill max by locking him in a small, single cell empty white room. I would give him nothing to eat but raw pig intestines and elephant dick. I would force him to listen to boy bands all day and church sermons all night. Eventualy, he would get food poisoning or go insane and die in his own filth.

Garsh, Im an evil little wench.

Status
Not open for further replies.