WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Howdi... again!

gummi_

Tenderony
Heya everyone!

Some might remember me.. i had a *very* brief stay a while back. The reason for this was that after reformatting my computer and trying to log in, alas, i could not remember my pw. *tear* The email i requested also did not work (for a pw reset... heh) however i tried again today and its all good!

So im just saying a quick hi!

gummi_

Use one password for everything.

That way, if you forget the one for this site, you can use one from another, and it'll work. :thumbsup:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
That, and, if I find it I know I have access to everything EVER

gummi_

Tenderony
I generally do only use one or two passwords :)

However sometimes i change the passwords, or i just use a random one and then revert it back to a well known one later when i know that im going to need to remember it alot. Spose it was still my bad :p

Jung

???
Premium
Welcome back, your user name looks familiar.

gummi_

Tenderony
You were trying to help me with my ipod Shuffle problems if i remember correctly :)

It works now, btw... yay!

junglizm said:
Welcome back, your user name looks familiar.
Yeah. It looks a lot like this word that's on a package of Gummy Bears. Can't quite place it, though. Hmm...

Welcome the fuck back even though I don't remember(or ever knew) you. :thumbsup: