WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Howdy fellow fucks

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
HOWdy!

Im new to this forum but i will soon be known as a regular!!

go fuck yourself!!

p.s how the fuckw as this name still available? im loving it! Fuck_You can it get any better then that?!?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
fuck_you said:
p.s how the fuckw as this name still available? im loving it! Fuck_You can it get any better then that?!?

Yeah, how about fuckoffn00bwedontwantyouhereclutteringuptheforums.

Welcome.

Now fuck off!!!

:p

the name fuck_you is still available because people come to this place and think "LOL OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneoneone this place is called dot the what fuck com, so the name fuck_you must be taken, so i'm not gonna choose it cause i won't be able to LOL!!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneone"

until, one bright sunny evening, somebody decided to try it out, to see if it's actually available.

lo and behold, it is

Cube

Hoodrat
Too bad Yuck_Fou didnt think of that.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
So ...

What has been our leson for today freinds??? acually take the time to see if the best names are out there!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
or just pick a sn it doesnt matter anyways.. its just a way to be known. Pick wisely...