WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hOWdY y'aLL?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#2
ugh.... uhm... hi dude
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#4
oh come on can't you talk like a normal person , or do we have to punch the words out of you like out of an old shoe
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#5
1ct-on! said:
oh come on can't you talk like a normal person , or do we have to punch the words out of you like out of an old shoe
Or just ban him if he keeps it up.
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#6
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Or just ban him if he keeps it up.
i would like to but im not a forum ruler just a member
 
4,248
0
0
#7
"You have given too much reputation in the past 24 hours."

You just wait until that time comes back...then it'll be red box city for you!
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#9
zedd56 said:
adfadafad

No more posts like this, thank you.

And welcome, read the rules aswell, just incase you haven't which I'm goona say you haven't.
 
4,248
0
0
#10
zedd56 said:
adfadafad
I just realized something. This post is some seriously deep social commentary. If you add spaces, it says "ad fad a fad". Is it possible that he was hinting at the deplorable state of advertising in the world and how fads are evil and created by such advertisements?
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#11
TheLampIncident said:
"You have given too much reputation in the past 24 hours."

You just wait until that time comes back...then it'll be red box city for you!
hu ?? lamp sorry i don't understand .... what do you mean by that ?
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#12
TheLampIncident said:
I just realized something. This post is some seriously deep social commentary. If you add spaces, it says "ad fad a fad". Is it possible that he was hinting at the deplorable state of advertising in the world and how fads are evil and created by such advertisements?
Ha, nice way to put it.
 
4,248
0
0
#13
1ct-on! said:
hu ?? lamp sorry i don't understand .... what do you mean by that ?
It doesn't matter anyway, because I wasn't talking to you.
 

Spikey

Supreme Leader
2,615
105
227
#14
:rules: :readup:
Welcome Shit Poster
 

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
745
0
76
#16
DotCom said:

Best way to put it.
Didn't you use this pic for your last welcome wagon post? Don't you think it's getting kind of stale?:confused:
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
33
142
#17
dotcom's post are as stale as people use alternate caps in their posts.

Zedd56- learn to post. If this is the best you can do, don't return.

fuck you very much, have a nice day.
 

Outlawed

Postaholic
2,902
1
0
#18
Siryus said:
Didn't you use this pic for your last welcome wagon post? Don't you think it's getting kind of stale?:confused:
That was about one hour ago i think. And it's already stale? I apply that image to anyone that i feel is unworthy of a proper welcome.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#19
TheLampIncident said:
I just realized something. This post is some seriously deep social commentary. If you add spaces, it says "ad fad a fad". Is it possible that he was hinting at the deplorable state of advertising in the world and how fads are evil and created by such advertisements?
no.
it's an acronym..
a dildo fucking a deeply artistic farting asshole diligently..

who is he talking about? :confused:
 

Outlawed

Postaholic
2,902
1
0
#20
Do you know someone that likes to draw?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.