WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Howdy

hey ppl...im new here and i just wanted to say FU :mfinger: and oh yeah that im going to kill all cheerleaders... slowly and painfully....while their boyfriends watch in horror.. the little jack ass boyfriends....fuck them 2.... :D so they come to " rescue" their cheerleaders and i butcher their heads off right in fromt of them and place the bloody things on their laps... then i fucking do away with them... and write fuck all cheerleaders on the wall in their blood FU :sword: okay so in case you didnt catch that one...i hate cheerleaders... they get in my way and talk in that really high voice.....errrr..... but no im not that mean as to do that to them....okay so maybe i will kill them...but not their boyfriends oh no i want them to see me do the whole thing.....writing in thier blood..lol....jk....im not that sick and twisted... :D
but n e ways just wanted to say hi and FU cheerleaders suck!!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
move_bitch said:
hey ppl...im new here and i just wanted to say FU :mfinger: and oh yeah that im going to kill all cheerleaders... slowly and painfully....while their boyfriends watch in horror.. the little jack ass boyfriends....fuck them 2.... :D so they come to " rescue" their cheerleaders and i butcher their heads off right in fromt of them and place the bloody things on their laps... then i fucking do away with them... and write fuck all cheerleaders on the wall in their blood FU :sword: okay so in case you didnt catch that one...i hate cheerleaders... they get in my way and talk in that really high voice.....errrr..... but no im not that mean as to do that to them....okay so maybe i will kill them...but not their boyfriends oh no i want them to see me do the whole thing.....writing in thier blood..lol....jk....im not that sick and twisted... :D
...and then you woke up with a sticky mess in your boxers.Welcome to WTF.

move_bitch said:
She said no to prom, eh sport? Oh well, there's always a fat chic

shep

Local alcoholic
move_bitch said:
Someone need's to be medicated---->F.U and welcome :mfinger:

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Psycho!............

FUCK YOU AND WELCOME TO THE PAIN... i mean... forums...

lol thanks!! but im a gurl!!

hey hey now!!!
lol...niice....no i didnt wake up to a sticky mess...and umm she didnt say no to the prom becuz.....im A GURLLLL ....and i just hate cheerleaders...girls can hate other girls...and if they cant them fuck the ppl who said i couldnt!!!!
:mfinger: so yeah i love putting that icon up :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: okay i guess i should stop now....
i crave the affection of pain mwahahahahaha
im not a pysho....all the time...no really im not i just like to piss ppl off....is that such a crime? if you answered yes well fuck u!!!lol

thanks ppl!

oh yeah and thanks to all the ppl who uhhh welcomed me with the ol' :mfinger: it means a lot to me....i just can never repay you ! oh wait yes i can :mfinger: ta da!!! lol jk thanks for the replies though!!! :thumbsup:

move_bitch said:
hey hey now!!!
lol...niice....no i didnt wake up to a sticky mess...and umm she didnt say no to the prom becuz.....im A GURLLLL ....and i just hate cheerleaders...girls can hate other girls...and if they cant them fuck the ppl who said i couldnt!!!!
:mfinger: so yeah i love putting that icon up :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: okay i guess i should stop now....
im not a pysho....all the time...no really im not i just like to piss ppl off....is that such a crime? if you answered yes well fuck u!!!lol
My bad. Didn't realize you're a gurlll. So, you hate cheerleaders, their boyfriends, and you're a chic? What's up chubby?

move_bitch said:
hey hey now!!!
I know what you mean about it being possible for girls to hate other girls. "Girl Power", my ass. A majority of women are idiots. :mfinger: