How's everyone been?

Lavie

Tenderony
I'm sure you've all forgotten me (or wished you did), but I haven't forgotten about you! :D

I wasn't here for long but I think about this place sometimes and it makes me nostalgic. I was active back in 2015ish I believe. Who is still here and how ya been?

Do ya'll have a discord?

• 2Beer
  • 2Like
  • 1Dagwood
Reactions: 4 users

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
I vaguely remember you... (I think)

I have discord. Why do you ask?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I'm sure you've all forgotten me (or wished you did), but I haven't forgotten about you! :D

I wasn't here for long but I think about this place sometimes and it makes me nostalgic. I was active back in 2015ish I believe. Who is still here and how ya been?

Things are going over here, mostly been in isolation since March 13, 2020, having a nice job that can be done remotely and an awesome team to work with.

I hope all is well with you, or at least as well as can be expected in this pandemic era. No need to worry about this place, it will survive with the roaches and all other forms of shit.

Still managing to have free time to enjoy gaming or streaming?

Lavie

Tenderony
I vaguely remember you... (I think)

I have discord. Why do you ask?

I remember you Swah! :D

I meant like a discord server for this place, since I'm more active on discord. :x

Things are going over here, mostly been in isolation since March 13, 2020, having a nice job that can be done remotely and an awesome team to work with.

I hope all is well with you, or at least as well as can be expected in this pandemic era. No need to worry about this place, it will survive with the roaches and all other forms of shit.

Still managing to have free time to enjoy gaming or streaming?

Glad to hear you're doing good! Pretty much same for me, been working from home since the pandemic started. Dreading going back into the office haha.

I've been doing a lot of gaming, mostly League of Legends.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
I remember you Swah! :D

I meant like a discord server for this place, since I'm more active on discord. :x
Ah, no, we don't (at least, not that I know of). But if you follow Minecraft and/or Hermitcraft you know how to find me :D

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
RebelBudda likes forced anal. And now's a good time. His golden boy just got fired.

• 2LOL
Reactions: 1 users