WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

huge mikado game inside (!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some very rare 'hard to find' pics of me and my fellow uber leet mikado champions​
playing giant mikado.​
huge mikado sticks!!​
at this point, every mikado noob would have killed himself.​
only the hardcore die hards can survive an game like this!!​
an rarely seen mikado move, very hard to master!​

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Thats not picts of you and you found those pics somewhere on the web. And thats not what you think, they are building something, look at the background on one of the pics. Dumb Ass

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
sad...go find a real sport man wtf is up with u and pick up sticks?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Just how many of those mikado sticks have been up your ass johnny?

CuddleMuffin said:
Thats not picts of you and you found those pics somewhere on the web. And thats not what you think, they are building something, look at the background on one of the pics. Dumb Ass
boring mikado noob
:rotflmao:

fuck_you said:
sad...go find a real sport man wtf is up with u and pick up sticks?
fuck_you got dumped by his chick because he couldnt play mikado

Dogbert said:
Just how many of those mikado sticks have been up your ass johnny?
dogbert must be pretty stupid :thumbsup: he is confusing mikado with another game

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Clearly, the only reason you play a game like mikado is for the thrill of shoving those sticks up your ass after the game; so I was just wondering how many of those sticks you could you fit up your fag ass...?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
What a lieing fucking piece of monkey shit he is. I cannot stand people like him. Errrr he erks me sooo much, I wish I could just jump out of his screen and take one of those stick things and shove it up his ass since he is having a little trouble doing so himself.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
i give him props for not caring what other people think about his interests. his.. sick sick sick interests...

Dogbert said:
Clearly, the only reason you play a game like mikado is for the thrill of shoving those sticks up your ass after the game; so I was just wondering how many of those sticks you could you fit up your fag ass...?
You are just jealous because I'am an mikado world champion while you keep dreaming about sticks in my ass.. how sad

CuddleMuffin said:
What a lieing fucking piece of monkey shit he is. I cannot stand people like him. Errrr he erks me sooo much, I wish I could just jump out of his screen and take one of those stick things and shove it up his ass since he is having a little trouble doing so himself.
another mikado champion wanabe :thumbsup: fantasizing about sticks in my ass :p are you my groupies or something??

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
CuddleMuffin said:
really how you know he is lieing? got proof.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
The only sad thing here is a "24 year old" dude playing mikado and bragging about it on the internet. You are no good at any real sports, so you play faggot games like mikado to try and impress people. Pfft, pathetic.

hey johnny why the fuck are you not a "hero" anymore? and i havent seen one misquote yet. thats a first. congrats, asshat! ;)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
r u really mikado world champion? is there a leage for that shit?

deus_ex_machina said:
hey johnny why the fuck are you not a "hero" anymore? and i havent seen one misquote yet. thats a first. congrats, asshat! ;)
right now I'am even more then an hero..

MIKADO WORLD CHAMPION

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...and along came a crane, to pick all that mess up...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
thats my car jason, wtf you steal the keys again. goddam

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
otepsoul said:
thats my car jason, wtf you steal the keys again. goddam
You got your badge because your a homosexual, didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.