WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hularious confrontation

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,433
0
0
#1
there's this REALLY popular girl in my school and we have study hall together

she keeps plaiyng it up like shes moving to a new school for attention and stuff, every1 likes her so they say "oh no plz dont leave us, you meen too much to us." so i said "yeah maybe you should go"

she double took and said what? i said u really should go.

then she made that snooty look and said "yeah i heard it's a really good school" and then she gave me a bad look

afterwards i laughed. i laughed like nothing else. i fell over and started drooling i laughed so much. then a teacher screamed "WHATS WRONG!" then i got up and said "oh sry, just somethign funny happened."
 
4,839
688
327
#2
ok just for that im letting you into the cool group now.
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#3
St.Anger said:
ok just for that im letting you into the cool group now.

And just for THAT you get to hang out with the LAME GROUP. Seriously.

Forgot to put my opinion on the confrontation :p
I love it when the popular people get whats coming to them Haha
 
5,711
1,285
257
#5
I take it that you aren't "REALLY" popular at your school? I mean, you did fall over and drool...
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#6
I'm sure that made you feel real big Zickdick.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#7
St.Anger said:
ok just for that im letting you into the cool group now.
i never knew that a group that gets ass raped by Johnny K daily is considered "cool"



Awaken said:
I take it that you aren't "REALLY" popular at your school? I mean, you did fall over and drool...
lmao :thumbsup:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#8
hold up awaken.......in ur sig with the "sulik" part is that from fallout2?
 
5,711
1,285
257
#9
DIZNUTS said:
hold up awaken.......in ur sig with the "sulik" part is that from fallout2?
Hellz yes. It doesn't get much better than fallout, imo. :)
 

Jarilith

Tenderony
168
0
0
#10
DIZNUTS said:
i never knew that a group that gets ass raped by Johnny K daily is considered "cool"

"cool" is a codeword.... for the kids who have a lifetime pass to ride the short bus and special plastic keys that open the door marked "cool group members ONLY" which is actually a codeword for 'Johnny's ass rape production room'

kids from the cool group love codewords, you know...... :gun: :woot:
 

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
51
0
0
#12
Zickddot said:
there's this REALLY popular girl in my school and we have study hall together

she keeps plaiyng it up like shes moving to a new school for attention and stuff, every1 likes her so they say "oh no plz dont leave us, you meen too much to us." so i said "yeah maybe you should go"

she double took and said what? i said u really should go.

then she made that snooty look and said "yeah i heard it's a really good school" and then she gave me a bad look

afterwards i laughed. i laughed like nothing else. i fell over and started drooling i laughed so much. then a teacher screamed "WHATS WRONG!" then i got up and said "oh sry, just somethign funny happened."


So you confronted her, fell on the floor and started drooling. I don't get it.
 

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,433
0
0
#13
youll get it when u grow down.

and i was once cool. until i found out that i was a follower and actually had no origionalness to me.
 

Jenkies

The Dude
58
0
0
#14
Ahh the days of middle school and high school where your character was judged on your 'popularity' level. I will not miss them.
 

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
51
0
0
#15
Zickddot said:
youll get it when u grow down.


HOLY SHIT DUDE. So the girl was lying about moving to a new school to get attention and u said, "So when are you moving" (or some BS like that) knowing that she actually wasant moving away. So she knew you could see through her bullshit and got embarrassed.

WOW THAT IS SO FUCKING FUNNY :thumbsdn: