WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Human Rug Doctor

krazykarl14

SOMEBODY SPIKED MY BEER
I was just at a party and a guy spilled his beer and instead of wasting it he sucked it out of the carpet. That was one of the funniest things i've seen at a party to date.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Wow, thats purdy awsome...

I would do it if i was drunk to..

now i've heard of abuse, but whats that concidered? besides risking his own health, way to save the beer! :thumbsup:

Jack

Personable
Please change your status to anything else.

BigSweetJack said:
Please change your status to anything else.
whats this status youz keep mentioning? do you mean title? :confused:

Jack

Personable
yes title, that's it. That's what ArrowHate kept calling his when I changed it.

ahhhhh ok now next question, whos do you want changed and why?

Jack

Personable
Karl's. I can't stomach "OH SNAP!"

BigSweetJack said:
Karl's. I can't stomach "OH SNAP!"
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH all has come clear! no that the thread shitting is over with, back to sucking beer out of carpet! i bet it was really karl that did it! :p

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Hahaha, a true partier right there.
That's even better than when I spilt a shot at the bar and tried to sweep it off the edge into my mouth.

Descent

Hella Constipated
krazykarl14 said:
I was just at a party and a guy spilled his beer and instead of wasting it he sucked it out of the carpet. That was one of the funniest things i've seen at a party to date.
That you, man?

:thumbsup: Way to save the beer! That guy's my new hero! - lets just hope he did'nt end up eating anything funky.. *eek*

krazykarl14

SOMEBODY SPIKED MY BEER
Descent said:
That you, man?
No i wasn't quite that bad that night. And it was in a cabin on the lake so who knows what was in that carpet?