WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hunghung2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Interesting user, who just PMed me:

asshole said:
what up, u wanan talk dirty?
No, asshole. Do this type of shit again, to anyone, and I will perma ban you you little fucking perverted freak.

God I hate assholes.

Aw fuck. I saw the quote and thought his username was asshole. ::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

Janglenut

Particinator
Maybe he just wants to talk dirty to you?

I talk Dirty to some user named CopyLifted all day!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jang, I doubt that since I know for a fact CL has been sleeping with the dog licking his face all day. He has not been feeling good. But, he has been whispering your name all day in his feverish sleep....

Look, if you want to talk dirty, fine, whatever. But dont solicitate sex through uninvited Private messages. That just pisses me off. If any member has a problem with that, you can talk about it in Banned Hell. If any member is extremely sexually forthright to another and it is unwarranted and uninvited, I will ban your fucking perverted ass after one warning. Yes I am a cunt. Oh frelling well.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Does this not happen to everyone? I'm serious, I get messages like this every so often. From random users I've never seen a post from. Usually they're just "wanna chat" messages. Sometimes they're quite a bit more graphic.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
meh_it_all said:
I don't get them. :(

I'll send you one if you want... :adore:

I got one once. Nothing perverted, but I thought I'd share anyway.

The person told me I was hot, and asked if I'd ever seen "Sleepless in Seattle" or "You've Got Mail". :eek:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:

The person told me I was hot, and asked if I'd ever seen "Sleepless in Seattle" or "You've Got Mail". :eek:
sounds like a freak, don't these people know that unsolicitated anything is rarely welcome and unsolicitated lust is just fucking scary.. 'hello, you don't know me but i want to wank off while we PM.'
i don't get them, i wasn't shy of telling all and sundry that i'm 38, that's enough to kill tommy lee's libido..

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
zoloftcasserole said:

So you just HAD to go ahead and tell everyone! I thought your PM made it clear we would not bring this up on the board! Woe is me!

I am so embarrassed.

:cry:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:
Interesting user, who just PMed me:

No, asshole. Do this type of shit again, to anyone, and I will perma ban you you little fucking perverted freak.

God I hate assholes.
hah, dg has lost the feeling of cyberlust.... :D

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
what happened to the good ol days when ya just found a nice website and point and stroked your way to happiness???

Status
Not open for further replies.