WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hunter S Thompson's suicide note(?)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
These are the last words HST wrote, apparently four days before his death..

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun -- for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax -- This won't hurt."

it's a hell of a lot better than the usual 'you all never understood me' stuff..

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
He's a writer. What'd you expect him to write? "Eskimo?"

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
would you look down on me if i did?

void said:
These are the last words HST wrote, apparently four days before his death..

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun -- for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax -- This won't hurt."

it's a hell of a lot better than the usual 'you all never understood me' stuff..
And here passed another great American Pothead, let's hold an acid festival in Vegas next week, anyone in?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
apparently he was on the phone to his ex wife when he pulled the trigger

jamesp

In Memory...
DementialWave said:
And here passed another great American Pothead, let's hold an acid festival in Vegas next week, anyone in?
Pothead? Have you ever seen Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas? Yeah, he wrote that from personal experience.