WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Hurricane Wilma breaking records!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Not only is the storm absolutely enormous, but it just recorded the lowest pressure for a hurricane that has ever been recorded. Wow. It's a mega-storm! It's big enough to hit the whole fucking gulf of mexico at the same time!!! Hell it's bigger than the gulf of mexico!

so how long do you think it will take them to clean up her mess?

JLXC said:
Not only is the storm absolutely enormous, but it just recorded the lowest pressure for a hurricane that has ever been recorded. Wow. It's a mega-storm! It's big enough to hit the whole fucking gulf of mexico at the same time!!! Hell it's bigger than the gulf of mexico!
Let me guess, it's aiming specifically for New Orleans, the rest of the gulf is just a bonus. Jeez, the city of sin just doesn't get a break.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!

jamesp

In Memory...
Chillian, in all seriousness, if you need to evacuate you are more than welcome to come to Alabama and shack up at my house. Dont ride this thing out if you dont have to. Seriously, PM me if you need any details.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am fucked! It is suppose to hit FLORIDA not New Orleans like some un-informed person said.

I should be leaving, but where would I go? I guess I will stay and take the beating like a man, even if it means die trying!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/050646.shtml?5day?large

Everyone should be getting the FUCK out.
Sorry, JLXC made the reference to Wilma being big enough to take out the entire gulf but didn't say where it was aimed. I made a sarcastic comment based on that. Sorry you're in the line of fire. I hope you make it out okay.

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Oh sweet jesus that hurricane looks angry.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Get your ass in gear and get moving.

How many more hurricanes are there gonna be?!

If there are any more hurricanes, they're going to start using letters of the Greek alphabet for names.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
jamesp said:
Chillian, in all seriousness, if you need to evacuate you are more than welcome to come to Alabama and shack up at my house. Dont ride this thing out if you dont have to. Seriously, PM me if you need any details.
Don't do it fuckface, he's gonna give you warm pea soup and hot chocolate with sedatives and ass rape you

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
This has nothing to do with the sea getting warmer and such climate changes. Also, men is not responsible for that. /me buys an suv

themask

Flame Bait
Hello

well
by what is happening to the world everywhere i think more records will be broken
this all is a result of global warming
the effects are now showking and if not taken care of the disastrous effects will aggravate

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
themask said:
well
by what is happening to the world everywhere i think more records will be broken
this all is a result of global warming
the effects are now showking and if not taken care of the disastrous effects will aggravate

Or, it could be just part of the natural cycle of the earth. Nobody knows. We do know that we are fucking up the planet, though, but hurricanes, storms, earthquakes, volcanos, ect have always been part of our natural history.

dustinzgirl said:
Or, it could be just part of the natural cycle of the earth. Nobody knows. We do know that we are fucking up the planet, though, but hurricanes, storms, earthquakes, volcanos, ect have always been part of our natural history.
Natural cycle is right. Someone else on the site said something about the planet going through a cycle of hurricanes every 35 years or so, but it might also have something to do with the fact that the magnetic field is starting to reverse. One of the effects caused by that reversal is an increase in weather patterns like hurricanes.