WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Hurricane?

Slacker

Postaholic
Hurricane Dennis slammed into Cuba on Friday, pounding the Caribbean island with heavy rain and strong winds. It was a Category 4 storm and had over winds of 145 mph. So far it has only killed 5 people it is said to get stonger.Hundreds of thousands of Cubans were evacuated as the storm approached, and more evacuations were expected.

Here is the source for more info: cnn.com

Jung

???
Premium
I'm waiting to see if I'm going to have to evacuate again...

Slacker

Postaholic
They suck alot my freind down i florida died because of one. :(

Slacker

Postaholic
Last year was pretty bad i am hoping this year is no going to be as bad. But they say that this hurricane denis is going to be heading for florida.

Update: Hurricane denis has killed ten people so far and it is moving toward florida.

Slacker

Postaholic
Update: Hurricane Denis has hit Florida and has killed 3 people. Denis has slowed down and is now calming down. But another hurricane called hurricane Emily is heading for cuba. It is suppose to have around 100 mph winds when it hits.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Emily is currently rated as a Tropical Depression by the National Hurrican Center, and is predicted to strengthen to hurricane strenght Wensday night, and hit Puerto Rico Thursday evenning.

Slacker

Postaholic
Ya hurricane Emily is supose to be a catagory 5 hurricane which is more than 155 mph. They say that it is supose to be worse than Denis which was a catagory 4. Like you said it is supose to be tropical depression. Here is more info.