WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hurricanes

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
There are two class 3 hurricanes about to hit where i live....am i supposed to be afraid for life?I just can't get worried for some odd reason.....maybe i dun care if i die or not.....not sure

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
There are two class 3 hurricanes about to hit where i live....am i supposed to be afraid for life?I just can't get worried for some odd reason.....maybe i dun care if i die or not.....not sure
well sit on your porch naked and take pictures

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
well if three are hitting where you live...chances are you've probably had them before...no? if so..you've already accustomed to them....so thats why youre not afraid for your life...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I live in the midwest so theres never a hurricane, but when ever we get a tornado, will just sit in the front yard, and just wait for it, i dont care if there are sirens and tornado warnings I want to see it to believe it. Then when its comming right by me... well then its time to run in the basement.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_pissed_biotch_ said:
ru in florida.they are saying every one near that part should leave till its over.

morelos

lexicon incognito
stop living in hurricane country if you don't like it. come to earthquake country instead.

_pissed_biotch_ said:
ok then. if you dont care about dying then why post this? make us feel sorry for ya?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I wouldn't sweat it. Unless your house is one of those development houses built around ten or twenty years ago, then it probobly won't be blown apart. There are crappy houses built earlier too, but your house will probobly stay standing.

It's no big deal...Tornadoes are what you should really be afraid of. Those things are guaranteed to damage a newer house badly if they are an F2 or above. Hurricanes can spawn tornadoes, so watch out.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
we need betsy and the lil coke can aluminum balls to gather information ...so that we know about these crazy tornadoes...and hurricanes...

edit: from that one movie....twister?...i think...cows flying around n shit...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
_pissed_biotch_ said:

Umm, Charely is the only one worth talking about, the other is just a fuckin tropical storm, but you might as well just bitch now, because nobody gives a shit anyway.

Unforgiven

That Guy
why the fuck do they give hurricanes stupid-ass names like charley? why not bullshyt, or gottahurt, or gehtfuct... hell... even unforgiven, although i'm a small, insignificant little bastard :cool:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, I wish the second one was named 'clyde', because they it would have been bonnie and clyde heading our way. lol Think of the news headlines!

Tomorrow we're getting hit with Charley in the afternoon and evening here in NC, guess if you don't see me for a few days it stalled and revved up before visiting. ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
You'll care when it hits your house, and you ain't got a pot to piss in...Dumb fuck

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
damn hurricane and weather people!

I'm gonna sue the damn weather man.he said it was gonna hit right by where i live and nothing hapend!i was looking forward to it hitting my neighborhood.nothing interesting ever happens here.but noooo it hit another part of florida.i sat around all day anticipating this raina nd strong winds because i don't remember the last hurricane i was in that was supposed to be bad.i remember one that happend about 5 or 6 years ago in florida but nothing happend and i don't remember hurricane Andrew but i was alive for it.i wanted to see this one!grrrrrrrrr stupid weather people they lied!and the stupid hurrricane just had to turn and dodge where i live at the last second!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry I'm kinda pissed about this for some odd reason........